740 reviews analysed
1. Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum
- Specifically for removing large leaves from pools
- see item # 28008, Jet Vacuum for easy pick up of small debris
- Large, 15 inch diameter vacuum with handle made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets and 4 multi-directional wheels
- Use with standard garden and pool pole, sold separately
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag
2. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Large Top Load Filter Cartridges and Tangle-Free Swivel Cord, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set your Dolphin’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Powerful dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris on the floor and walls. Large top-load cartridge filters capture leaves and fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool in 2 hours
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Peace of mind. This easy-to-use single button operation in-ground pool cleaner is backed by an extended 2.5 year manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet.
- Quick payback. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners saving you energy with every pool cleaning!
3. Zodiac Baracuda Automatic Suction Inground Swimming Pool Cleaner w/Hoses | MX6
- Innovative low-flow design makes it ideal for pools with 2-speed or variable speed pumps
- Cyclonic suction for powerful vacuuming and articulating turbine blade for aggressive wall-climbing
- Swiveling hoses are quick-connect style for easy assembly
- Includes automatic Weir Valve, 90° Twist Lock Elbow, 7 x 1.2m Twist Lock Hose Lengths, Flow Regulator Valve, Hose Float, Hose Protector, Warranty Card.
The Zodiac MX6 is a compact yet powerful, ultra-efficient, suction side pool cleaner that features best in class vacuum power and programmed navigation for a totally clean pool without all the hassle. With an innovative low-flow design, it consumes less energy than any cleaner in its class, making it ideal for pools with 2-speed and variable speed pumps. The MX6 also incorporates cyclonic suction for powerful vacuuming and an articulating turbine blade for aggressive wall-climbing. Swiveling hoses are quick-connect style for easy assembly and a flow regulator controls the water flow so there is nothing to adjust at the skimmer. Includes 8.4m of hose and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
4. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head – 13" Wide
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching extension poles.
- Air-relief valves release excess suction and weighted to allow easier movement on the pool floor and to prevent stress on the filter-pump and accidental damage to pool liners.
- Compatible with both 1.25” and 1.5” vacuum hoses.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting.
- 13.5 inches wide for faster and easier cleaning. Perimeter vinyl pool safe brushes to help loosen algae.
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Air-Relief Vacuum Head, so you can get back to swimming sooner. This specially designed vacuum attachment literally vents under pressure when it sticks to vinyl pool liners. Its dual relief valves release suction when the vacuum face becomes clogged or seals too tightly against the pool floor, which reduces strain on the filter-pump and prevents the vacuum from pulling up your pool lining. The unit is amply weighted to maintain contact with the pool floor and the overall design was inspired specifically with vinyl pools in mind. Just attach the vacuum hose from your existing filter-pump to the vacuum head, and a standard extension pole to the spring-loaded handle, and you’re ready to go!
Spring loaded locking clips on the handle to attach extension poles
Air relief valves to release suction for easier mobility along the pool floor
Weighted head to keep it along the bottom of the pool where it belongs
Constructed from ABS plastic for longevity and durability
Compatible with 1 ¼ and 1 ½ inch vacuum hoses
13.5 inches wide for easier and faster surface cleaning of your pool floor
All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers’ satisfaction our #1 goal.
5. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum is head weighted (1-1/2 pounds) to stay down making pool vacuuming easier
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum accepts 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch vacuum hose
- Quick snap pole adapter fits 99% of vacuum poles
- Replaceable brushes available
- Designed for all pools
- model 8110
6. Poolmaster 33430 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 30-Feet
- For use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming
- not made for automatic vacuums
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability
- UV and chemical resistant
- extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate
- superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA
- measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 30-feet
Poolmaster’s Swimming Pool Maintenance Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. The Heavy Duty In-Ground Vacuum Hose features flexible, yet durable EVA and non-corrosive material. Swivel cuff is built in for kink-free maneuverability during the cleaning process while the spiral-wound construction adds strength, aids in flexibility and provides maximum water flow. Superior tensile strength provides crush-resistant operation. Hose should be used with a standard swimming pool vacuum head and a telescopic pole for manual pool vacuuming only and should not be used with automatic pool cleaners. Hose works best when warm to maximize flexibility. Measures 1-1/2-inch in diameter x 30-feet and is made in the USA. Note: the opening size inside pool skimmers may vary, so a fitting or vacuum plate may be needed inside the skimmer for the most secure fit and airtight seal of the vacuum hose.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1958, Poolmaster has been a leading manufacturer of aftermarket pool and spa products with an unwavering commitment to quality, service and reliability. Poolmaster offers products across six different product lines- Backyard and Decor, Inflatables, Floats, Maintenance, Swim and Dive, and Toys and Games. Poolmaster – We Make Water Fun!
7. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 33 Feet
- Hassle free clean. Easy-to-use, light weight single button operation in-ground robotic pool cleaner with a 1 year manufacturer’s assurance, ideal for pools up to 33 feet.
- Schedule your Nautilus CC to automatically clean using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your swimming pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pool’s floor and walls.
- Effortless cleaning. Active brushing scrubs away debris you don’t see. Large top loading filter basket traps and locks leaves and dirt leaving your swimming pool sparkling clean.
- Quick payback on your investment. No hoses or booster pump required. Consumes 8X less energy than suction and pressure cleaners.
8. Fibropool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4″x10.5″x2.25″ provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool’s surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5″ hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
Unlike many consumer-grade solutions on the market today, the FibroPool Professional Flexible Vaccum Head has been created using only high-quality materials. The traditionally stiff, PVC body and wheels have been upgraded to a thermoplastic urethane to ensure ease of maneuverability along all pool surfaces regardless of material or contour. Cheap, plastic ball bearings and handle are now made of a robust, non-corrosive metal. No corners have been cut to ensure this will be the last vacuum head you’ll ever buy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Swiimming Pool Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!