Nowadays, there are so many products of smartthings air quality in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smartthings air quality in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smartthings air quality which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
837 reviews analysed
1. Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- KNOW YOUR AIR – Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT – Receive real-time insight into your indoor air quality and track changes over time in the Awair app
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Browse in-app feedback and tips to improve the health of your space
- SMART ASSISTANT INTEGRATIONS – Seamlessly integrate Element with Alexa or Google Assistant
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL – Control Element’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later)
- Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later). Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air Awair Element monitors temperature humidity carbon dioxide (CO2) chemicals (VOCs) and particulate matter (PM2. 5) and gives you real-time insight into your air quality Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms manage eczema and asthma triggers or protect your health Element can give you the insight you need to create a healthier environment.
2. Awair Glow C Air Quality Monitor + Smart Plug
- KNOW YOUR AIR: Track airborne toxic chemicals (VOCs), humidity, and temperature levels in your space.
- SEAMLESSLY MANAGE YOUR AIR QUALITY: Automatically trigger other devices (such as humidifiers, air purifiers, and more) to power on the moment your air quality readings become unhealthy.
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT: Receive real-time feedback and browse actionable tips to improve the health of your space in the Awair App.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from hundreds of light colors and customize your device settings to use Glow C as a smart night light.
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL: Control Glow C’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later), requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Awair Glow C monitors chemicals (VOCs), temperature, and humidity levels to give you real-time insight into your air quality. Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality, gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms, manage eczema and asthma triggers, or simply protect your health, Glow C can give you the insight you need to live healthier and breathe easier in your space.
3. uHoo Indoor Air Quality Sensor – 9 in 1 Smart Air Monitor to Boost Productivity & Health – Breathe Easy Climate Control Meter with CO2 Monitor, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge, Dust, VOC & Allergen Sensor
- THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MONITOR – You can breathe freely and easily when you know what’s in your air. Only uHoo’s air quality monitor provides a fully comprehensive analysis by measuring indoor temperature, humidity, dust, toxins, nitrogen dioxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, air pressure, and more.
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR – Your asthma, allergies, and sleep quality all suffer when indoor air is unclean. Don’t let impurities impacts your overall health, happiness, and productivity. uHoo tests the air, and the uHoo mobile app streamlines your data for personalized tips to achieve the safest atmosphere possible.
- SMART & SEAMLESS – Clean breathing in any indoor environment is finally possible. The uHoo system syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device. It works with Nest, Roomba, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more for anything from scheduled cleanings to 24/7 climate control. You can even record your data on Google Spreadsheet using IFTTT.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTION – With uHoo, advanced technology is simpler than ever. Just plug in your uHoo, connect to WiFi, and receive round-the-clock feedback through 9 precisely calibrated sensors. All you need is a stable network and a smartphone or tablet with iOS 9 or newer or Android 4.3 or newer.
- SIGH OF RELIEF SUPPORT – For complete peace of mind, uHoo provides a 1-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about your product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. After all, you are uHoo’s #1 priority!
4. ECOWITT WH0290 Air Quality Monitor Meter PM2.5 Detector Indoor Outdoor with Temperature and Humidity for Home Office Car
- ❥ Know Your Air: this air quality monitor provids accurate PM2.5 information(with high quality Honeywell HPM Series Particle Sensor) in your home/office and allows you to take timely measures to keep the air quality within safe levels
- ❥ 3-in-1 Multifunctional Tester: displays PM2.5/AQI current and max value for 1h/24h/since last reset
- also measuring the indoor temperature(°C/°F switchable) and relative humidity； Note: No outdoor temperature and humidity
- will not detect mold
- ❥ 6 Grades Air Quality Levels Indicator: Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous, showing you instantly what your air quality is like
- ❥ Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality Detector: suitable to use at home, office, car and other environmental testing
- monitor the air quality anytime anywhere to be away from harmful of PM2.5
- ❥ Rechargeable & Wireless: the PM2.5 sensor is powered by 2 rechargeable batteries and with built in solar panel as backup power(all included)
- also with battery power condition indicator. Note: Please full recharge the PM2.5 sensor before use.
PM2.5 fine particulate matters( 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller) which come from power plants/ industrial processes/ vehicle tailpipes/ wood stoves and even wildfires,
it impacts your health and can cause respiratory issues such as allergies/asthma/ COPD/ lung cancer etc.
Ecowitt PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor helps you monitor the concentration of PM2.5 fine particulate matter, it also has 6 grades air quality levels indicator(based on current AQI):
Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous, to help you know the air quality and take corresponding measures to reduce the loss.
1)Indoor tempe and humidity
2)PM 2.5/AQI current and max value for 1h/24h/since last reset.
4)Temperature units C/F selectable
5)Battery power condition display
6)Rechargeable batteries and solar panel as backup power included
Transmission range (in open air): 300feet(100M)
Update Rate: 10 minutess
1) Indoor temperature measure range: 14 to 140 °F(-9.9 to 60°C).
2) Indoor humidity measure range: 1% ~ 99%.
3) PM 2.5 measure range: 0~999ug/m3
Accuracy:>100ug/m3,±15%;<100ug 3,="" ±15ug/m3="" resolution:="" 1ug/m3="">100ug>
1.1.The sensor is sensitive to liquid droplets – rain/fog/sprinkling. When the Dew Point is close to the outdoor temperature(T – D < =="" 2c),="" the="" pm2.5="" reading="" will="" be="" very="" high(which="" is="" not="" the="" real="" condition).="" if="" mind,="" please="" don't="">
2.The PM2.5 sensor needs to be recharged every two week(with solar power as back up) or five days(withought solar power as back up).
3.The sensor detects every 10 minutes to save the power consumption. Therefore it might not react quickly to the environment changing. If mind, please don’t buy. Any problem, please contact us first.
1x Air Quality Monitor (Receiver)
1x Air Quality Sensor(Wireless PM 2.5 Sensor)
5. Kaiterra Laser Egg+ CO2: Indoor Air Quality Monitor (Tracks PM2.5, Fine Dust, CO2, Temperature, and Humidity)
- ACCURATE. Monitors major pollutants and factors that affect indoor air quality, including PM2.5 (fine dust), CO2, temperature, and humidity
- MOBILE. Monitor from anywhere with the Kaiterra app. Get access to historical trends and receive alerts when the air exceeds predetermined thresholds
- CONNECTED. Works with other home appliances via Apple HomeKit and IFTTT. Set up your smart home ecosystem to automatically protect your home against pollutants and allergens
- WIFI-ENABLED (2.4 GHz connection). Support for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
6. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Temperature & Humidity Meter, Pollution Tester, Sensor; Detect PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0 Micron Dust, Test Indoor TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses temperature (in C/F), humidity level, and multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde, total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check or leave device on for continuous monitoring of indoor air quality. Built-in stand allows air monitor to be placed unattended anywhere. This easy-to-carry device can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The lithium battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” 320 x 240 pixel color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels. Air monitor also auto calibrates in fresh air.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors or dust?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. FAN onboard allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of temperature (in C/F), humidity, formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), and micron-sized fine particulate dust (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10). Formaldehyde is an environmental carcinogen yet odorless at lower concentrations. Detect low levels of airborne TVOCs not perceivable to the human nose. This device was featured with cabin filter testing during 2018 CA fires (see photos).
Problems with allergies?
This air quality monitor with built-in stand can continuously monitor your air quality and when you need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of indoor total volatile organic compounds and formaldehyde drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may be signs of sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-Large variations & 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors
-2.8“ color 240 x 320 LCD
-DC 5V USB charging, runs 2-3 hrs on Li battery
-HCHO: 0-1.999 mg/m³
-TVOC: 0-9.999 mg/m³
-PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10: 0-999 μg/m³
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards emailed at time of item delivery.
7. Temtop M10 Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 HCHO TVOC AQI Professional Electrochemical Sensor Detector Real Time Display Rechargeable Battery
- Brand New 4-IN-1 Air Quality Monitor: PM2.5, HCHO,TVOC, AQI
- Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor combined with unique particle swarm optimization algorithm makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Official Dart electrochemical sensor from UK with pre-calibrated that provides accurate formaldehyde molecule measurements.
- Detect a wide range of organic pollutants of VOCs.
- Built-in 2200mAh lithium battery that runs up to 6 hours after full cycle charging. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
8. IQAir [AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor] Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality [PM2.5, CO2, AQI, Temperature, Humidity] Real-Time Air Quality & Forecasting, Historic Data, IFTTT
- Professional grade, highly accurate indoor/outdoor air quality monitoring system
- Displays real-time outdoor air quality readings plus indoor temp & humidity
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): Set your AirVisual Pro to act, based on certain parameters. For example, if your AirVisual Pro has a high CO2 reading, then you get an alert.
- High precision laser technology for PM2.5 sensor, industrial grade CO2 sensor
- Connects to WiFi: view your readings via mobile app or desktop
9. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Speed ONLY, in-Wall, Includes White & Lt. Almond Paddles, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14287
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, Homeseer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control, adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- This smart fan control replaces a switch that only controls fans – lights must be on a separate switch.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections. Neutral wire is required.
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart Fan speed control switch. The one-of-a-kind Fan switch easily replaces any standard in-wall switch and enables wireless control of ceiling fans anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. It also features a three-speed control system, integrated LED indicator light and requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, pcs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home with GE Z-Wave smart controls
10. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dual Outlet Smart Plug On/Off Switch, Grounded Outlets Controlled Together, Built-in Repeater / Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, 14282
- Wirelessly schedule and control 2 lamps or small appliances together from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device.
- Smart Switch contains two Z-Wave controlled outlets allowing control of two devices at the same time (Not independent of each other).
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Space-efficient design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway, providing remote access from any mobile device – compatible with Iris, ADT Pulse, SmartThings, Nexia, Alexa and more!
- Number of Power Outlets: 2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smartthings Air Quality for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!