887 reviews analysed
1. Rainbow Genuine Main Power Switch for Model D4C
2. Rainbow Genuine Main Power Switch, Model E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, Gold Series)
3. Generic Hose, Electric D4 Gas Pump Grip w/ Switch to fit Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner
Replacement Rainbow Electric Hose Assembly with Gas Pump Handle
4. Rainbow Genuine Switch Actuator, Power Nozzle Model PN-2E, v2 and v1
This actuator assembly is used on the 1st and 2nd version E-2 (e SERIES) PN-2E power nozzles. It allows you to control the power being supplied.
Switch actuator or trigger for the early version PN-2E electric hose handle assembly. This part sometimes will have R11091 x (x being a random number) on the side of it. Early versions of this item used a spring instead of the plastic arm. The part number R7803 was sometimes stamped on this version as well.
If you have the design with the plastic arm, then this part breaks easily. You can upgrade to the R5975 switch actuator and R6893 actuator spring located under the "Related Items" tab above. The R5975 uses a spring that will not break.
5. Rainbow Genuine 7 Foot Standard Hose Assembly, E2 Type 12 and (e SERIES
- Part No # R8052, R-8052
- Fits In Model # Rexair – Rainbow E, E2 (2 Speed), E2 (1 Speed)
- Made from quality material to keep you vacuum safe and in working condition all the time
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping
6. Rainbow Genuine D4 and D3 Main Housing to Water Pan Latch
7. Rainbow Genuine HEPA Filter (Neutralizer) for Model E2 Type 12 ONLY!
This is the factory original OEM True H13 class HEPA filter (Neutralizer) for the two speed E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, e2 Gold) version Rainbow vacuum. If you only have an on and off switch and not a hi and low speed, then this filter IS NOT compatible.
You should replace your filter once every 4-6 years. If you need to replace it more often, you should change your water basin in the middle of cleaning. Once the water gets thick with dirt and debris, it becomes more difficult to filter. The dirt will start to bounce off the sludge and go up through the motor and get caught by the HEPA filter.
Be careful not to vacuum up drywall dust or baby powder as the water has a difficult time filtering this type of material.
Effective serial number 1000000 with a start date of September 4th 2003 through current production. The bulk item number for this is R12647B. Some websites list this part number for a single item which is incorrect.
It is better to toss your old filter and not replace it than to buy a generic filter. Generic filters do very little for the air quality while reducing your airflow and performance.
8. Rainbow Genuine Straight Stainless Steel Wand E2 and e SERIES
9. Rainbow Genuine E2 Type 12 Electric Cord/Harness Assembly
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rainbow Vacuum Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!