Nowadays, there are so many products of radiator water cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for radiator water cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings radiator water cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
519 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL360 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W191-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
2. AGPtek® 12 Pipe Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator for PC CPU CO2 Laser Water Cool System Computer
- AGPTEK well male durable Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator using integrated forging process
- Applicable to computer CPU,industrial variable frequency drives, VGA water cooling ,laser head cooling, and air conditioning evaporator.
- Using the black oxidation paint to increase the thermal efficiency
- No weak welds nor glue.
- Size:main size: 6.22inchx4.72inchx1.18inch(158mm x 120mm x 30mm)
- For Pipe Diameter: 9.5MM (3/8 inch)
3. Corsair Hydro X Series, XR5, 240mm, Water Cooling Radiator, Black
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
4. XSPC EX360 Radiator, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, Black
Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators. The EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX V1 series. This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels. Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws.
5. Bewinner CPU Water Cooling Radiator 120MM/360MM Liquid CPU Cooler G1/4 Thread Heat Row Radiator with Fan 18 Tubes for Computer CPU Water-Cooled Fan(360mm)
- Pure aluminum radiator with 18 tubes, ultra high heat dissipation capacity
- Comes with 120 * 120mm fans, DC12V 0.15A
- Lightweight and compact, portable to carry
- Easy to use, durable and practical
- Suitable for computer CPU water-cooled, industrial variable frequency drive, la ser head cooling, air conditioning evaporator and industrial control cabinet cooling
1. Pure aluminum radiator with 18 tubes, ultra high heat dissipation capacity.
2. Comes with 120 * 120mm fans, DC12V 0.15A.
3. Lightweight and compact, portable to carry.
4. Easy to use, durable and practical.
5. Suitable for computer CPU water-cooled, industrial variable frequency drive, la ser head cooling, air conditioning evaporator and industrial control cabinet cooling.
Size: 120mm, 360mm (Optional)
Interface: G1/4 threaded port
Number of tubes: 18 tubes
Power supply interface: 2PIN
Size: Approx. 155 * 120 * 58mm / 6.1 * 4.7 * 2.3in or 395 * 120 * 58mm / 15.6 * 4.7 * 2.3in
Weight: Approx. 429-1126 g
1 * Radiator
1. Due to differences between different displays, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Detailed size compared with yours, please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
3. If there is a problem with the product, please leave a message before giving bad feedback. Thank you for understanding.
6. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
7. EKWB EK-CoolStream SE 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black
EK-CoolStream SE is a slim, high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator which combines EK’s unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation. EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis. This radiator offers best cooling capacity in 28mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance. This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
8. Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator
- The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance
- Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling build
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
- Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium copper radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as Integrated Fan Screw Guides and built-in Screw Protection Plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, the XR5 120mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat.
Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling buil
30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
High-quality matte black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
Integrated Fan Screw Guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
Standard G1/4” threads for all inlet/outlet ports provide universal fitting compatibility.
Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
Screw Thread Size: M4xP0.7
Materials: Copper / Brass
Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
9. Alphacool 14180 NexXxoS Monsta 120mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
The new Alphacool NexXxos radiators, a name that stands for experience and quality has come to bring a fresh breeze to the radiator market.
Every user of a water cooling system needs a radiator and everyone has different requirements towards the heat exchanger. Of course the customer always demands the best in its class. The Alphacool NexXxos radiators have come to compete with and to beat the best in their class and to be the best radiator in all sizes. No more endless choices without a clear class leader, the Alphacool NexXxos is the one tool for all your needs!
Alphacool has been the company to introduce new developments and improvements in the radiator and water cooling sector generally many times over the last years. Following this tradition, the new NexXxos radiators are the first to truly deserve the “Full copper” attribute. All main parts, not only the fins and channels, but the chambers are also made from copper. This brings an improvement in performance where other radiators are left without a chance. The material already gives an advantage over the competition and the inner structure is up to par with the competition. Separated chambers give the coolant a clear direction, allowing high flow rates which improve the performance of the whole cooling loop. Flat chambers on the heat exchanger increase mounting flexibility thanks to the reduced overall length.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radiator Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!