916 reviews analysed
1. Racor RK19671 Bottom Mount Vacuum Gauge, 1 Pack
Parker Racor is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to the world’s largest Diesel engine producers. Their products are built and designed with the consumer in mind, aiming for top quality and the best efficiency. Keeping your vehicle running is their number one priority
2. Boating Accessories New RACOR T-Handle Vacuum Gauge KIT RAC RK111669
T-HANDLE VACUUM GAUGE KITT-HANDLE REPLACEMENT VACUUM GAUGE KITIncludes silicone dampened gauge (11-1676) 0-30 in HG., lid fitting (11-1668) and O-ring (11350). Replaces original ‘T’ handle.According to the Manufacturer:AttributesForVacuum Gauge for 900 & 1000 Turbine SeriesYou are bidding on a Brand New Item. We are a full service Marina with over 700 slips. We have been in business for over 41 years. This is not someone in there basement who knows nothing about parts and just drop ships items. We have this part in stock ready to ship. Any order paid by 4:00 will ship next business day. Anything after 4:00 will ship the following business day. We are not looking to sell a bunch of parts and move on. We are hoping that after you buy this, you will see how easy it is to deal with our company, how fast we ship, and you will call us for any and all of your future marine needs. We want your business and we will work very hard to earn it.We put the tracking number right onto ebay the next day, you are able to track your package and if you provide an e-mail we include it with your label and UPS or USPS will notify you when to expect delivery.
3. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
4. Racor Division 1606B VACUUM GAUGE KIT VACUUM GAUGE
Racor Part #1606B
Vacuum Gauge Kit
RK11233: 1/4″ NPT bracket mount. 0 to 30 in Hg. Instrument panel installation. For all applications.
1606B: Includes gauge and 2 fittings. 1/8″ male NPT x 1/4″ (#4) and 1/4″ swivel x 1/4″ (#4) hose barb. 1/4″ (#4) hose not included.
Description = Vacuum Gauge w/Fittings
Package Quantity = 1
5. Vacuum Gauge Kit Panel Mount
Racor Part #RK19668
Vacuum Gauge Kit Panel Mount
Vacuum Gauge, -30 to 0 inHg, 1/4″ NPT, Panel Mount, (2) Brass Fittings
Package Quantity = 1
6. Racor RK19667 Vacuum Gauge Kit Bottom Mount
Racor Part #RK19667
Vacuum Gauge Kit Bottom Mount
Gauge, 30 inHg – 15psi, Bottom Mount
Package Quantity = 1
7. Racor Vacuum Gauge Kit with Fittings – KIT-VACUUM GAUGE W/FTGS – (RK19668)
- ✨ GENUINE PRODUCTS: All marine items we are selling
- are sourced directly from brand owners and we guarantee product genuineness. All our items are perfect combination of performance, durability and value.
- ✨ HIGH PERFORMANCE: all our items ensure high performance and durability so that your boat performs well even in the harshest of conditions. MarinersWarehouse is committed to bring lots of selected products for boat owners so that they don’t need to look elsewhere for their need.
- ✨ BEST ITEMS FROM TOP BRANDS: MarinersWarehouse has been into the boating industry for last 30 years and brings its expertise and experience to the buyers in making the best decision in buying right kind of marine accessories. MarinersWarehouse works closely with reputed brands for best quality of genuine branded items.
- ✨ DURABLE & SAFE: MarinersWarehouse values your need and money. So every penny you spend in buying branded boat propellers from us comes with durability and safety guarantee.
- ✨ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason, you are not happy with this item, you can return it. We want to make all of our customers completely satisfied and happy with our products. If you receive this item and you don’t LOVE it, please feel free to write ✍ to us and we’ll make it right for you.
Racor Vacuum Gauge Kit with Fittings – KIT-VACUUM GAUGE W/FTGS – (RK19668)
- Includes gauge (RK11233) and 1 (7232-4) and 1 (7234-4) fitting instrument panel installation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Racor Vacuum Gauges for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!