965 reviews analysed
1. LOCKDOWN GoldenRod Dehumidifier Rod with Low Profile Design and Easy Installation and Operation for Vault Humidity Control and Rust Prevention, Made in USA
- SPECS: 18 inch L, 110 to 120 volt AC plug, 6 foot cord, protects up to 200 cubic feet, has a lifetime warranty and is Made in the USA
- EASE OF USE: Rod features attachable legs for placement and a cord with a quick plug attachment to allow for the cord to be ran through the back of the safe and then plugged in
- NON DESTRUCTIVE: Removes moisture from the air in the gun safe to prevent rust build up
- RELIABLE: Protects your firearms all while fitting in the smaller, less usable areas of the safe
- VERSATILITY: Comes in 12 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch and 36 inch versions
2. SnapSafe 12 Inches Gun Safe Dehumidifier Rod – Eliminates Condensation, Mildew, Humidity and Dampness, Maintenance-Free Coverage up to 100 cubic feet, Prevents Rush and Corrosion
3. Goldenrod GunSaver Dehumidifier
The GunSaver By GoldenRod was specifically engineered to combat moisture in gun safes. The GunSaver delivers the same performance and peace of mind as The Original GoldenRod Dehumidifier at an economical cost.
4. Liberty Safe Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifiers heat to a surface temperature of around 100-120 degrees F. The heat creates a natural convection that slowly circulates warm, dry air throughout an enclosure on a 24 hour basis.Absorbs moisture within safe to prevent rusting of metal valuables
- This increases the temperature of the air inside to several degrees above the ambient outside temperature. Expansion of the heated air forces the moist air outside through the small cracks on safe doors leaving the dry air inside. It is best utilized when mounting horizontally at the bottom of the safe to work effectively.
- The safe dehumidifier rod can be mounted against a wall as well. Lowering the humidity is a slow process. If you do not see the reduction of humidity after a couple of weeks then you may want to consider a longer unit or our PEET dehumidifier.
- In order to plug in this electrical DRY ROD DEHUMIDIFIER inside your safe, we recommend purchasing the ELECTRICAL OUTLET KIT. The ELECTRICAL OUTLET KIT comes standard on all Franklin safes and higher. If you own or purchasing a Revolution, Revere, Colonial or FATBOY Jr. safe, the Electrical Outlet Kit is optional and is sold separately.
5. Browning Ever Dry Electric Rod
- It distributes an EVER increasing Array of Proven hunting and Shooting sports products, along with an incredible selection of marine products from trusted vendors
- Our product lines include firearms, reloading, marine electronics, trolling motors, optics, cutlery, archery equipment, ammunition
- Manufactured in United States
It distributes an ever increasing array of proven hunting and shooting sports products, along with an incredible selection of marine products from trusted vendors. Our product lines include firearms, reloading, marine electronics, trolling motors, optics, Cutlery, archery equipment, ammunition. Manufactured in United States.
6. Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier 2-PACK
Humidity is everywhere: in your closets, under your kitchen sink, in your safes, boats, RVs, bathrooms and more. When you have too much humidity, the effects can be more than a nightmare. The E-333 packs a safe and silent punch to get rid of excessive humidity for up to ten years. How It Works The E-333 uses a renewable silica gel technology that works without batteries or power. This renewable solution can be placed in any area up to 333 cubic feet and will silently absorb moisture. As the unit absorbs the humidity there is an indicator window that contains crystals that will change from blue to pink once it has reached its capacity (4-6 oz.). This should take between two to four weeks but will vary depending on specific conditions. Once the crystals have changed to pink, it is ready to be plugged in for 8 to 10 hours in a well-ventilated area. After 8 to 10 hours the crystals will have changed back to blue and it is ready to be used again. The process can be repeated for up to 10 years! No Messy Spills to Clean or Refills to Buy Even at full capacity, the E-333 will never leak or spill a single drop of liquid. It captures moisture vapor from the air and keeps it contained within the beads until the unit is ready to renew. Since the E-333 is renewable, it will not require any expensive refills. The E-333 has a lifespan of 10 years and is covered by a 5 year warranty.
7. Browning Safes Flexible Everdry Electric Dehumidifier 164129
Safe Accessories – Flexible Dehumidifier Manufacture ID: 164129The Flexible EverDry is flat and easily bends to take up less space and makes installation easier especially in small safes. Removes humidity from the interior of a safe and protects against rust. Plug is removable for installation without the electrical outlet. LED indicates unit is operating.
8. SnapSafe Safe Dehumidifier Lg Cylinder- Lifetime Use
- Prevents moisture that can cause rust and mildew in isolated areas like gun safes, cabinets and closets
- Indicator system with built in signal to inform user when unit needs recharged
- Small, lightweight and requires no batteries
- Unlimited recharges ensure a lifetime of use
- Warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product
Protect your valuables against rust and corrosion by utilizing this Snap Safe Canister Dehumidifier. When the cap indicator turns pink from moisture, the canister is ready to be recharged. To recharge: place unit in the oven at 325F for two hours. Unlimited recharges allows for a lifetime of use.
9. Hornady 95902 Dehumidifier Canister
Protect your valuables against rust and corrosion. When the moisture control crystals turn pink, recharge unit by placing it in the Oven. Unlimited recharges ensure a lifetime of use. Features: – protect firearms and other valuables from rust and corrosion – desiccant crystals change color when canister needs recharging – recharge canister by placing in a 300ºf oven until drying granules turn blue (up to 4 hours) – Unlimited recharges, no batteries required Specifications: – coverage: 50 cubic feet – shipping weight: 2. 00 lbs. – dot- regulated: yes.
10. Channellock 338 8-Inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Plier | Knife and Anvil-Style Cutting Edge is Laser Heat-Treated for Extended Tool Life | Forged from High Carbon Steel | Made in the USA
Channellock 338 8-Inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Plier | Knife and Anvil-Style Cutting Edge is Laser Heat-Treated for Extended Tool Life | Forged from High Carbon Steel | Made in the USA
Not all cutting edges are the same. The 8-inch Channellock 338 Diagonal Cutting Plier uses precision machined knife and anvil style cutting edges to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. Channellock uses high carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job, and an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. It’s completed by Channellock’s iconic blue handle, which is both comfortable in your hand and easy to spot in your tool bag.
The 338 can cut piano wire (0.063- to 0.091-inch thick), hard wire (0.047- to 0.091-inch), medium hard wire (0.047- to 0.091-inch), and soft wire (0.162-inch maximum diameter).
Channellock utilizes precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. While most manufactureres use two sharp edges that can become misaligned and lose their cutting effectiveness, Channellock’s knife and anvil cutters give you proper cutting edge alignment for a clean cut every time. The edge is also laser hardened for unprecedented edge life.
|Overall length||8 inches|
|Handle span||1.89 inches|
|Joint width||1.18 inches|
Founded in 1886, Channellock is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. Now run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family, Channellock tools reflect a tradition of dedication to excellence maintained for well over a century. Over the years, Channellock has obtained several patents including one in 1965 for the conical surface created on the cam side of the pliers when undercut and another in 1984 for the PermaLock fastener found in its Tongue and Groove Pliers. Channellock still manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools at its facilities in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
338 8-Inch Diagonal Cutting Plier
At a Glance
- Cuts piano wire, hard wire, medium hard wire, and soft wire
- Knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Constructed of high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance
- Iconic blue handle is comfortable and easy to spot in your tool bag
- Made in USA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Piano Heating Rod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!