977 reviews analysed
1. Hasbro Gaming Guesstures Game
- Ditch the TV, and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud game from Hasbro Gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Hasbro Gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- Guesstures game challenges you to hilarious, high-speed Charades
- Includes easy, medium and hard cards
- 320 cards for tons of games
- Action timer sets up the cards and grabs them back if you’re not fast enough
- Includes 320 cards, action timer, label sheet and instructions
- Guesstures Game challenges you to hilarious, high-speed charades
- Includes easy, medium and hard cards
- 320 cards for tons of games
- Action Timer sets up the cards and grabs them back if you’re not fast enough
- Includes 320 cards, Action Timer, label sheet and instructions
Act and guess as fast as you can in this hilarious, high-speed Guesstures game! All you have to do is pop four cards into the Action Timer, then set it and start acting fast! The words may look easy, but you only have a few seconds to use classic charades techniques to get your team to guess each one. Did your team guess right? Then you’ve got to grab the card out of the slot before it gets “munched” by the Action Timer! Easy cards are worth 1 point, Medium cards are worth 2, and Hard cards are worth 3. When the game’s over, will your team have enough points to win?
Guesstures and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
2. Clue Game
One murder… 6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who’s responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion’s rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
3. Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Toddler & Preschool Board Game
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required. Easy set up and clean up
- box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents’ Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, That’s why we offer a 365 day risk-free on every purchase!
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your squirrel squeezer, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn, ” “steal an acorn, ” or “lose an acorn, ” so be strategic, little squirrel. For grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one squirrel squeezer, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging. ). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
From the Manufacturer
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn,” “steal an acorn,” or “lose an acorn,” so be strategic, little squirrel. Small Parts: Not for < 3 yrs. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging.). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
4. Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Game, Game Night, Ages 8 and up(Amazon Exclusive)
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Trivial Pursuit Family Edition game has questions for kids and for adults
- 1,200 questions
- Quicker pace
- Play individually or in teams
- Includes gameboard, 100 blue cards for adults, 100 yellow cards for kids, 2 cardholders, 6 scoring tokens, 36 scoring wedges, die and instructions
5. Ninja Squirrels Family Board Game – Improve Focus and Attention with Visual Color Matching Cards and Colorful Plastic Acorns, Fun Toy for All Ages, Kids and Adults 7 Years and Up
- MAKES LEARNING FUN: Players practice color identification, matching and motor skills. Ninja Squirrels is the fast-paced game of color matching, nut snatching fun by RoosterFin! Ninja Squirrels received the 2017 Game of the Year Award by Creative Child Magazine and 2017 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award.
- YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BOARD GAMES: RoosterFin makes games that are perfect for everyone, no matter if you are 6 or 60! Ninja Squirrels is perfect for all ages
- from kids and teens, to college students, parents, and grandparents!
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Ninja Squirrels is great entertainment for every event! Whether it’s family game night, vacation, or after school fun, this is the game for your! Ninja Squirrels also makes a perfect birthday gift. Give the gift of entertainment with RoosterFin!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: Players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to grab the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win! Ninja squirrels is perfect for playing by yourself or with a group with the game supporting 1-4 people!
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!
6. Mattel Games Apples to Apples Junior – The Game of Crazy Comparisons (Packaging May Vary)
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- Award-winning card and party game for ages nine and up
- Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills
- 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun!
- The KIDS and JUNIOR card sets contain no duplicate cards
- sets may be combined for thousands of new
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- packaging and card style may vary
APPLES TO APPLES Junior-The Game of Crazy Comparisons!: The card and party game for ages nine and up. Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills. The 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun! Ages 9 and older.
From the Manufacturer
“APPLES to APPLES JUNIOR brings the hilarious card and party game, Apples to Apples, to younger players. Players aged nine and up will delight in all the crazy comparisons, while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills at the same time. The game is as easy as comparing apples to apples – just open the box, deal the RED APPLE cards to each player, and you’re ready to go! Players take turns being the judge. The judge starts each round by playing a GREEN APPLE card featuring a one-word characteristic such as Chewy, Amazing or Scary. The rest of the players must then look at the RED APPLE cards in their hands and select the one they think is best described by the judge’s card – will you play A Volcano, Unicorns or Burned Toast? When everyone’s RED APPLE cards are on the table, you should try to convince the judge that yours is the best match. You’ll find that table talk is a big part of the fun. Just wait until you hear all the clever – and not so clever – ways that people try to convince the judge to choose a particular card. Do your best, because if the judge picks your card, you win that round! The first player to win four rounds wins the game. With over 500 cards, each round is filled with surprising comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events. Fast-moving and refreshing, Apples to Apples Junior is easy to learn and fun to play. It’s the perfect game for kids, families and friends!”
7. 5 Second Rule Junior
- A family version of the popular party game!
- Read a card and give an answer. But you have to do it in 5 seconds!
- Silly answers are sure to slip out, and the whole family will have fun with this easily-played game!
- Includes 400 Questions on 200 Cards, 6 Pawns, 5-Second Twisted Timer, Game Board, Rules
It seems like it would be easy to name three flavors of ice cream-but can you do it under the pressure of 5 seconds twisting down, and with the other players staring at you? You have to be quick, so just say whatever comes to mind and risk silly answers slipping out. Because that would be funny, and we all like to laugh! It’s all in good fun with this fast-paced game where you have to Just Spit it Out! For 3 or more players, ages 6 and up.
8. Pictionary Game
- The classic quick-draw game since 1985.
- You don’t have to be an artist
- in fact, if you “can’t draw,” the game can be even funnier.
- Two levels of clues (120 Adult, 80 Junior) make this a great game for kids and adults.
- Includes two erasable makers, erasable boards for drawing and an updated category of clues.
Count on big laughs when you and your friends get together to find out who’s an artist and who really isn’t! In this quick-draw classic, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches as you use markers to draw your best rendition of the clue on the card. You have one minute to convey what’s on the card. Is it an animal A person An action Just what is that word you’re drawing If your team members just aren’t getting it, try a different direction; you never know what kinds of clues might trigger the answer. You take turns drawing, so all players get to channel their inner artists! And the laughs just keep coming! Pictionary now includes two erasable markers, erasable boards for drawing, and an updated Pop Culture category of clues. Year after year since 1985, Pictionary has proven itself to be the ultimate party game!
9. Election Night! Board Game – Winner of 2019 Parents Choice Gold Award. A Super Fun Way to Learn Essential Math, Geography and Civics While Strategizing Your Way to The White House.
- A home-from-school home run that teaches kids to think big things while mastering the hardest to learn addition and mulitiplication facts, U.S. state geograpy, and the mechanics of the Electoral College.
- Double-sided gameboard includes addition and multiplacation game versions to keep kids sharp on math skills during home from school and summer months, with varying levels of complexity based on player skill level.
- The game uses the patent pending PlaySmart Dice system, a uniquely numbered 12-sided dice system that makes harder to learn math facts easy to remember with masterfully conceived game play.
- Comes with two dry erase markers and two decks of strategy cards.
- Award winning game great for game nights, family play or classroom fun. Winner of 2019 Parents Choice Gold Award, Mom’s Choice Gold Award, and more.
Two players or teams battle for critical electoral votes in a gripping race for the presidency. Use your dice pool to choose products or sums that could help you the most. Strategically target key states with freezes and rerolls to counter your opponent’s progress, and be quick to adapt strategy as conditions change. Lock down quick victories in states with smaller vote numbers or work for longer-term objectives in states with larger totals on your way to gaining the 270 electoral votes you need to become President. 2019 Parents Choice Gold Award Winner. Mom’s Choice Gold Award Winner. Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Squirrels Family Board Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!