Finding your suitable readers for lenovo g5045 ram is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo g5045 ram including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
764 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0B47381
Lenovo – DDR3L – 8 GB – SO DIMM 204-pin – 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 – buffered – non-ECC – for ThinkPad E440; E540; ThinkPad Edge E145; E445; E545; ThinkPad T440; T540; W540; X230; X240.
2. Lenovo G50 80E3005NUS Laptop (Windows 8, AMD A8-6410, 15.6" LED-lit Screen, Storage: 1 TB, RAM: 6 GB) Black
The affordable Lenovo G50 notebook is less than 1″ slim, but packed with features like an integrated DVD drive, the latest processor and HD graphics. Plus, stereo speakers coupled with Dolby audio certification make the G50 good for everyday multimedia applications while on the go or at home.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2015
The battery life is also very good, usually lasting a few hours off the charger, and it has given me a warning before that I was overcharging it, which is a really nice feature. The keyboard is in good condition, as is the screen and overall build. The charger that came with it is also holding up great.
My only complaints are that my mouse occasionally freaks out on me and acts like it's being pulled in two different directions when it's not, but this only lasts for a few seconds and usually passes quite easily. I would recommend getting a good virus protection program on this computer, but that's usually the territory for computer-owning in general. The audio is also strange that the speakers are right at the front at a downward angle, so it isn't as loud as it could be, and it automatically lowers sound in some programs while other programs will be at normal audio levels, which is a bit annoying if you're trying to double-task, but not enough of a con that I wouldn't buy it again.
All-around, amazing laptop for gaming and working. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something to run games or that can double-task pretty well with its programs.
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016
- Large screen
- Quick startup (less than 30 seconds)
- Runs a clean Windows 10 (little to no bloat with fresh install)
- Processor is plenty for word processing, streaming video, etc
- Runs cool.
- BATTERY LIFE (Charge lasts 3 hours or less) on Energy Save Mode [They claim 4 hours, but 2- 3 hrs is what I found]
- Key board and track pad are poor quality
I wouldn't buy this computer again based on the poor battery performance. Not sure how I missed the other comments on this prior to my buying thislaptop.
Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2015
There are many good things about this laptop.There are few bad.
-The one thing you will notice is the bloat when you first receive it.Reading the reviews, I thought it was all exaggeration but it isn't, it is full of bloat.It took me around 3 hours to get rid of it all and install everything I wanted.Once it is all gone, it runs smooth and fast.The first thing you should install is Malwarebytes though. After running Malwarebytes, it found 94 threats.Run that immediately and get rid of superfish.
-The keys stick as well.It is not a big deal while typing, but if you play some games, which I will talk about, it can get irritating.You really have to press hard while typing for it to be accurate. Not the best for people who are comfortable with a more sensitive laptop.
-The function keys are on the same keys as the volume, refresh, brightness, etc., keys but I think that is how most laptops do it now.I just wish differently.
With all of these, I took off one star as one can be fixed, and two just take getting comfortable with.
-The price for what you are getting.The bloat really lowers the price on this, which is actually good for someone like me, a part time worker/college student who knows how to remove bloat easily.A8 is great and for this price, you can't beat it.
-Casual gaming is great with this laptop.Triple A games will not run on this laptop.On the other hand; Terraria, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and a plethora of great indie games run perfectly.No lag at all, nearly a consistent 60 fps, with settings on high in TF2 which is not what I was expecting.It runs games like LoL pretty well and Smite all right.Some lag, unresponsiveness, and a few crashes every once in awhile but not unplayable.As I said before, the keys stick a bit.For example, in TF2, sometimes when I try rocket jumping, I don't jump.You really have to have your hand centered on the space bar and give it a firm push.
The webcam, speakers, track pad, and screen are all decent for this price as well.No negatives or positives for these.
Overall, it is a great laptop for the price.If you are comfortable with removing bloatware and are looking for a nice laptop at a great price, this is it.If you are not comfortable removing bloatware, I would find someone who is to do it for you or find another laptop.It could make your laptop severely slow if not taken care of.
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2016
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 15, 2015
3. Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Memory Kit Lenovo 55Y3717
Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Notebook Memory Kit
• Manufacturer: Hynix
• Part Number: HMT351S6CFR8C-H9
• Memory Type: SODIMM
• Capacity: 8GB 2 x 4GB
• Pins: 204 Pin
• Bus Type: PC3-10600 DDR3
• Cycle Time: 1.5ns
• Cas: CL9
• Data Transfer Rate: 1333Mhz
• Memory Clock: 166Mhz
• Rank: Rank 2
• Voltage: 1.5
4. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0A65724
- Lenovo 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SODIMM Memory (1600MHz)
- Customer Replaceable Unit
- One Year Warranty Period
- Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 UDIMM memory
- Choice of single-pack
- Increased performance over PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 memory
- Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems
- Meets Stringent Lenovo Reliability Standards For Memory Products
PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory offerings let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
From the Manufacturer
PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory offerings let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or ThinkCentre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously. Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 UDIMM memory. Choice of single-pack. Increased performance over PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 memory. Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems. Meets stringent Lenovo reliability standards for memory products. Lenovo limited warranty. Lenovo memory installed in a new Lenovo system automatically assumes system warranty
5. Lenovo 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600MHz SODIMM Memory
PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM memory offerings are low voltage version of SODIMM memory that let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
6. Lenovo 8GB DDR4 2400MHz SoDIMM Memory
Adding more memory increases system performance. This Lenovo 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz ECC SoDIMM Memory allows you to upgrade your system’s performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously. Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems.
7. Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81JW0000US, Business Black
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC 5. 1 and so much more
- Sleek & stylish design: sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch thin and 3. 3 lbs. Light with a 14-inch FHD display Perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- Powerful processing: perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers a host of performance features. Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 Memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, Fast software loading and additional 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive
- BUILT TO CONNECT US: Full I/O support comes standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD and USB 3. 0 for effortless connectivity. Further this Chromebook also features powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac with Bluetooth 4. 1, a 720p webcam and two 2W speaker systems for effortless collaboration, all supported via a suite of collaborative apps via Chrome OS
- Easy to use: the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. Further no setup is needed, just a Google account so your stuff stays with you via cloud storage of your emails, maps, docs, pics and more
Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 brings the latest Chromebook features to you—housed in a sleek, stylish, and durable slim laptop chassis in Business Black. Bringing the latest multimedia in high definition, this Chromebook features an FHD display that is near-edgeless, for effortless enjoyment of your favorite multimedia content. Never slowing down and always up to date, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 offers the latest in digital security while delivering perfect day-to-day performance via powerful processing with integrated graphics, eMMC storage, and DDR3 memory—all with up to 10 hours of battery life.
8. 5B20G38059 For Lenovo G50-45 Laptop Motherboard NM-A281 w/AMD AM6410IT A8-6410 CPU
Laptop model: For Lenovo G50-45 laptop motherboard Compatible CPU Brand : AMD AM6410IT A8-6410 Compatible GPU Brand : Integrated graphics card Motherboard part number: NM-A281 5B20G38059 （ This number is very important.This is the unique identification number of the motherboard.Be sure to find the number before you buy it.If not, please contact us.）
9. Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e Laptop 11.6" Touchscreen PC Intel Quad Core Processor 128GB Solid State Drive 4GB DDR3 RAM, HD Webcam, LED, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
- Yoga 2-in-1 convertible ultrabook
- Intel Quad-Core Processor (2M Cache 1. 83GHz (Burst up to 2. 25GHz)), 4GB DDR3 memory (support up to 8GB) |
- 128GB SSD storage Hard Drive
- 11. 6" HD LED-backlit IPS Touchscreen (1366x768) Display, Integrated webcam, NO Optical Drive, 4-Cell (35 WHr) Lithium-Ion
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English Operating System
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo G5045 Ram for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!