938 reviews analysed
1. Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Light Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 10 Count ( Pack Of 6 )
- A lighter-roasted coffee with rich, creamy vanilla flavor that’s anything but plain
- Starbucks flavored coffees have the natural, café
- -inspired flavors you love
- Designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- Includes 6 boxes of 10 servings for a total of 60 individual K-Cup pods
Vanilla A generous kick of vanilla makes this coffee a deliciously satisfying treat. The recipe is an enticing blend of lighter-roasted beans and vanilla flavor that you can enjoy anytime. Add some tasty fun to your cup before brewing: ground cinnamon, brown sugar or hot chocolate mix. Flavored Coffee Our lightest coffee roasts, full of the natural Starbucks flavors you love: vanilla, mocha, caramel or cinnamon dolce. Keurig, Keurig Hot, K-Cup and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
2. French Vanilla for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 80 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Medium Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods
- Includes 80 single serve instant coffee pods for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers
- Medium Roast French Vanilla coffee, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Find the sweetness of vanilla swirled throughout this pleasant cup
- Roasted, grinded and produced in the USA
- Single serve cups compatible with Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0, patented single serve cup technology
- Kosher certification: this product is certified kosher by the orthodox union
3. Dunkin’ Donuts Medium Flavored French Vanilla Coffee, 60 K Cups for Keurig Makers
4. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, French Vanilla, Keurig K-Cups, 72 Count
- Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time
- Smooth light roast with rich, creamy vanilla flavor
- Light roast, caffeinated coffee
- Certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- Compatible with Keurig K-Cup pod single-serve coffee makers.
5. The Original Donut Shop Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods,Vanilla Cream Puff, Medium Roast Coffee, 12 count -Pack of 6, (72 Count)
- Medium roast coffee with the taste of bold vanilla custard and a hint of golden pastry
- Extra bold (contains more coffee than regular K-Cup pods)
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Each K-Cup pod is made with 100% Arabica ground coffee, no artificial ingredients and certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U).
- Ensure high-quality coffee every time with pods specially designed to work in Keurig brewers with exact grind and extraction
6. Amazon Brand – 100 Ct. Happy Belly Light Roast Coffee Pods, French Vanilla Flavored, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 100 French Vanilla Flavored k cup pods
- Fragrant light roast coffee with delicate flavor
- A hot, sweet and rich cup of light roast coffee that has the aroma and flavor of creamy vanilla.
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- If you like Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, we invite you to try Happy Belly pods
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon Brand
Happy Belly French Vanilla flavored light roast coffee k-cup pods are made from 100% Arabica beans with natural and artificial flavor added. Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers, make your cup to order with Happy Belly coffee pods.
7. AmazonFresh 80 Ct. K-Cups, French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast, Keurig K-Cup Brewer Compatible
- Fragrant medium light roast coffee with full vanilla flavor
- 80 single serving pods compatible with Keurig brewing machines
- Made from 100 percent Arabica coffee
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A
- If you like Green Mountain french vanilla coffee pods, we invite you to try Amazon Fresh french vanilla coffee pods
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase
- An Amazon brand
8. French Vanilla Coffee Pods, Vanilla Bean Flavored Coffee in Recyclable Single Serve Vanilla Pods for the Keurig K Cups Coffee Makers, From Double Donut – 24 cups
- Rich flavor in every sip Double Donut’s Medium Vanilla Roast is a rich blend of medium roast Arabica coffee beans with the delicious taste of Vanilla bean This coffee is yummy
- Compatible brewing machines Double Donut Coffee’s Vanilla Bean is perfect for your Keurig 1.0 or 2.0 and a hot mug on a frosty morning or a refreshing iced coffee beverage on a warm sunny day
- High-quality ingredients for your mind and bodyOur blend of Arabica beans not only creates the ideal taste but each capsule is sugar-free gluten-free vegan certified Kosher and Pareve
- Eco friendly pods Double Donuts ensures your tastebuds and Mother Nature will thank you as you sip this Vanilla Bean Blend because each pod for Keurig Kcups is 100percent recyclable
- Please note
- Keurig K Cups Green Mountain and Keurig are registered trademarks of Green Mountain and
- or Keurig. Double Donut has no affiliation with Green Mountain and
- or Keurig
Start each morning on a good note with Double Donut’s Vanilla Coffee. The smooth taste of sweet, fresh vanilla beans compliment any breakfast, commute to the office, or chilly Autumn day. Your coffee purchase comes with 24 single-serve, recyclable capsules so you can enjoy more and reorder less. Double Donut’s Medium Roast Vanilla Coffee pods for Keurig k-cups are made with only the highest quality ingredients. This delicious brew is certified Kosher, 100% vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free. These coffee capsules are user-friendly and good for the enviroment, as we only use materials so you can feel good with each sip of our flavorful coffee. Double Donut’s medium-body Vanilla is versatile and great for any occasion. Using Arabica coffee beans, they lend themselves to smooth and rich flavor, leaving behind no bitter aftertaste on the palate. Each cup is filled with the perfect balance of hints of vanilla, guaranteed to leave anyone craving more. Whether you are entertaining guests for a holiday get-together, thanking your teachers and staff for their hard work, meeting friends for Sunday brunch, or setting up in the breakroom before a conference – this coffee pack assortment comes with enough to serve large numbers and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
9. The Original Donut Shop Vanilla Latte, Single-Serve Coffee K Cup Pods, Flavored Coffee, 20Count
- Variety: nothing beats a perfectly made latte. So rich. So creamy. And now – so easy! The Original Donut Shop One Step latte K-Cup pods are filled with coffee, flavoring, and sweetener – All in one! So you can enjoy the crave-able creaminess on your favorite latte, made right when you want it, at the touch of a button.
- Brew setting: just brew on the 10 oz. Setting and enjoy! (Or for an even richer, more indulgent experience, brew on the 8 oz setting.)
- Real milk: Beverage Mix made with real milk. No sweetener or creamer needed.
- Certified: Orthodox Union Kosher
- Compatibility: compatible with all Keurig coffee makers
- Recycle: recyclable K-Cup pods, Check locally, not recycled in all communities.
Nothing beats a perfectly made latte. So rich. So creamy. And now – so easy! The Original Donut Shop One step latte K-Cup pods are filled with Columbian coffee, natural flavoring, and real dairy – all in one! So you can enjoy the crave-able creaminess of your favorite latte, made right when you want it, at the touch of a button. Delightfully creamy. Deliciously dreamy. A satisfyingly sweet reward filled with vibrant vanilla flavor in every sip. Beverage Mix made with real milk. No sweetener or creamer needed. Just brew on the 10 oz. Setting and enjoy! (Or for an even richer, more indulgent experience, brew on the 8 oz setting.) Certified Orthodox Union Kosher and compatible with all Keurig Single Serve coffee makers. Recyclable K-Cup pods, check locally, not recycled in all communities.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K Cup Vanilla for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!