Nowadays, there are so many products of dishwasher test strips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dishwasher test strips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dishwasher test strips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
840 reviews analysed
1. Restaurant Sanitizer Chlorine Test Paper, 10-200 ppm [Vial of 100 Paper Strips]
- Perfect for testing chlorine / bleach sanitizers and avoiding hefty board of health fines!
- One pocket sized, splash proof, lightweight vial protecting instructions and color chart with 100 pre-cut strips
- Industry leading rapid one second test
- Tests in a range of 10-200 ppm (10, 50, 100 and 200 ppm markings)
- These are NOT for pool OR tap water tests. They ARE designed specifically for restaurants testing their chlorine sanitizers in 3 part sinks
2. Taylor Precision 8767J TempRite 180° F Dishwasher Strip – 25 / PK
These strips are accurate to ± 2° F. Place these strips securely to the dishwasher rack and the thermocromatic color change band will verify that the proper sanitizing temperature is reached during the washing operation.Model #: 8767J For use with dishwashers Thermocromatic color‐change band verifies proper sanitizing Strip can be removed, signed, dated and saved Comply with FDA 160° F / 72° C minimum required temperature Accurate to ± 2° F 103924
3. Taylor Precision 8766 TempRite Dishwasher Temp Strip – 25 / PK
4. Taylor 8767J Dishwasher Thermometer – Temp-Rite
5. Taylor 8751 TempRite 160°F Dishwasher Test Labels – 24 / PK
These Taylor Precision TempRite Test Labels are for use with dishwashers. These adhesive strips can be applied to a dry item, such as a dish, and then placed in the dishwasher. A thermocromatic color‐change band verified proper sanitizing. Once finished, strips can be removed and signed, dated, and saved. These labels comply with the FDA minimum required temperature for washed surfaces. There are 24 labels per pack.Model #: 8751 For use with dishwashers Temperature range: 160°F / 71°C with accuracy of ± 2°F (1°C) Adhesive dishwasher safe and waterproof One time use 1 pack of 24 labels 6021792
6. Taylor Precision 8769 TempRite Adhesive Dishwasher Label – 27 / PK
These strips are accurate to ± 2° F. Place these strips on any dry item and place it in the dishwasher. The thermocromatic color change band will verify that the proper sanitizing temperature is reached during the washing operation. Complies with FDA 160° F, 170° F, and 180° F.Model #: 8769 Accurate to ± 2° F FDA approved 27 labels per pack 988877
7. DayMark Dishwasher Temperature Labels, 160 Degree F/170 Degree F/180 Degree F (Pack of 24)
- Waterproof irreversible label provides proof that sanitizing temperature has been reached
- Label changes from white to black when temperature has been attained
- Red color provides a highly visible, thermal indicator
- Adhesive backed and withstands extreme conditions of commercial dishwasher
- Label Size 1/2″ x 1″
Thermostrip is a self-adhering and waterproof color-changing label that measures the surface temperature of dishware in the dishwasher. Using the thermostat on a dish surface with each wash cycle will provide a record that the proper sanitizing temperature has been reached. Label is tough enough to handle the extreme conditions existing in commercial dishwashers. Red color makes the label easy to find. Label changes permanently from white to black indicating temperature was reached. This flexible label allows usage at all three temperatures. Accurate to within 2°F. May be saved as a record of sanitizing temperature. Label Size 1/2″ x 1″. 3/4″.
8. Water Hardness Test Kit – Quick and Easy Hard Water Test Strips for Water Softener Dishwasher Well Spa and Pool Water | 50 Strips at 0-425 ppm | Calcium and Magnesium Total Hardness Test
- ✅ EASY TO READ COLOR CHART – From red to green, the large color chart makes distinguishing your test results effortless. The total hardness is measured in both 0-25 GPG and 0-425 PPM, making it a perfect tool to calibrate your water softener or simply check the water hardness.
- ✅ QUICK AND ACCURATE – Save time and get the test results within seconds. No need to visit a hardware store or wait for someone else to check the quality of your water. The reliable and consistent accuracy of these test strips provide a simple and convenient way to measure water hardness.
- ✅ EASY TO USE – Simple and clear instructions make these hassle-free test strips super easy to use. You don’t need to mess with a complicated test kit to reliably check the hardness of your water. Simply dip the strip into the water and compare with a large color chart on the bottle.
- ✅ EXCELLENT VALUE – 50 high-quality test strips provide a cost-effective way to regularly test your water softener, aquarium, pool and spa water. Even better, the unused strips remain airtight and dry for future use, allowing you to carry out measurements up to 10 months after initial use.
- ✅ DEDICATED TEAM OF EXPERTS – You can always count on our team of EPA experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the water quality industry. That’s why we are single-mindedly devoted to helping you with any questions you may have about water quality testing or the test strips.
9. Taylor 8750 TempRite 180°F Dishwasher Test Labels – 24 / PK
10. Restaurant Sanitizer Test Kit for Quaternary Ammonium (QAC, Multi Quat) 0-400 ppm & Chlorine 10-200 ppm Test Paper [2 Vials of 100 Paper Strips]
- Rapid test times enable you to test solutions in a matter of seconds, enabling your kitchen to be more efficient and productive.
- Avoid Costly Health Department Fees!
- Contains Instructions & Matching Color Chart for QAC (0 – 400) ppm and Chlorine (10-200) ppm in a small, easily accessible vial for handy access!
- An Economical Way To Meet Health Department Requirement for Restaurants & Bars.
- These are NOT for pool OR tap water tests. They ARE designed specifically for restaurants testing their sanitizers in 3 part sinks
This kit is a combination of two of our most popular tests for commercial kitchens – Our Fast Formula Quat Test and our Sanitizer Chlorine Test. These two tests are sometimes used in the same kitchen for different purposes and we want to make sure we are helping those customers with their needs. Each package comes with one bottle of Chlorine / Bleach Test Paper and one bottle of QAC test paper.
This kit is for people who use BOTH sanitizers, if you only use one type of sanitizer this is NOT the product for you. Easy to follow instructions are printed on the bottles. The Quat Strips are guaranteed to accurately test: OASIS 146, Hyamine 35, Bardac 2250, Sysco (tablets).
NOTE: The strip will darken over time, so it is best to compare to the color chart as directed. In addition, if two strips are stuck together, the color will be darker. Lastly, if you lay the strip against the vial when comparing to the color chart, it will also darken the color. The color chart was created by holding a strip in the air next to the vial.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The chlorine strip was designed specifically for restaurants to test chlorine sanitizers in three part sinks. It will work for testing anything in the range of 10-200 PPM. IT WILL NOT work for testing tap water, pool water or undiluted bleach. If you have questions about your application, please message us and one of our experts will be happy to help!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dishwasher Test Strips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!