Nowadays, there are so many products of dell ultrasharp wide in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell ultrasharp wide in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell ultrasharp wide which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
677 reviews analysed
1. Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, RoHS, TCO Displays. Input Connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
- Compatible with Windows 7
- 1 HDMI(vr2.0) connector
- USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 2 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Speakers (9W x 2= 18W). Increase brightness &
- contrast controls via OSD
- Dimensions with stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches Dimensions without stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 3.00 x 14.65 inches
- Brightness- 300 cd/m². Response Time – 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
2. UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
- More room to work: with a stylishly thin panel profile (only 6.5mm at its thinnest) and a compact base that’s approximately 30% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long.
- Clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions.
- Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless design featuring InfinityEdge lets you enjoy a nearly seamless view of your content across multiple monitors.
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
3. Dell Ultrasharp 24 inch Infinity Edge Monitor – U2417H, Full HD 1920 X 1080 At 60 Hz|Ips, Anti-Glare with Hard Coat 3H|Vesa Mounting Support|Tilt|Pivot|Swivel|Height Adjustable Stand
- Infinity-edge borders
- Maximize your view on the world’s first Infinity Edge monitor with super thin borders on all four sides
- 99 percent sRGB color coverage. Brightness – 250 cd/m² (typical). Response Time – 8 ms (gray to gray) Normal Mode. 6 ms ( gray to gray) FAST Mode
- 3 year Warranty
- Unmatched versatility with HDMI 1.4/DP/DP out/4 USB 3.0
- Ultra wide viewing angles
Dell Ultra sharp 24″ Ips full HD (1920×1080) infinity Edge monitor with height/pivot/swivel/tilt adjustable stand.
4. Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED Monitor
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920×1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
5. Dell U3419w Ultrasharp 34-Inch WQHD (3440×1440) Curved IPS USB-C Monitor, Black
- Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus, so you can work comfortably for longer
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
- With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90Wi from a single source, protected by Dell’s built-in surge protection.
- Power Consumption (On mode):41 W
- 60 hertz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Ultrasharp Wide for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!