Nowadays, there are so many products of computer memory for lenovo h50-55 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for computer memory for lenovo h50-55 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings computer memory for lenovo h50-55 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
511 reviews analysed
1. OWC 16GB PC3-12800 DDR3L 1600MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin CL11 Memory Upgrade Kit for 2015 iMac, (OWC1600DDR3S16G)
- DDR3 SO-DIMM, 16GB (16384MB), RoHS Certified, 204-pin, DDR3-1600, PC3-12800, CL: 11, 1.35V, Non ECC, Dual Rank, Non Parity, Low Noise 8-Layer PCB, Fully Compliant with JEDEC specifications
- 16GB OWC Brand PC12800 DDR3L Non ECC 1600 MHz 204 pin SO-DIMM Memory Module Upgrade
- 16GB Memory Upgrade Kit For 2015 iMac, 27-inch, Model ID:iMac17,1
- Meets and/or Exceeds Apple/Intel Specifications
- COMPATIBLE with iMac 27-inch (Late 2015 Model ID:iMac17,1)
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including the OWC Lifetime Advanced Replacement Program
2. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory – CT2K8G4DFS824A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
CT2K8G4DFS824A is a 16GB Kit consisting of (2) 8GB single Ranked DDR4 desktop modules that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency. It is an Buffered DIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 ECC UDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s UDIMM memory.
3. Crucial 16GB Single DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) 204-Pin SODIMM Memory – CT204864BF160B
CT204864BF160B is a single 16GB DDR3L 1.35V Notebook module that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L SODIMM memory.
4. Lenovo 03T6566 4GB PC3-12800U DDR3 1600 Non-ECC Unbuff Desktop Memory Micron
• Manufacturer: Micron
• Part Number: MT8JTF51264AZ-1G6E1
• Lenovo Part Number: FRU 03T6566
• Memory Type: 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM
• Capacity: 4GB
• Bus Type: PC3-12800U 1600Mhz
• Error Correction: Non-ECC
• Cycle Time: 1.5ns
• Cas: CL11
• Voltage: 1.5
5. Adamanta 16GB (2x8GB) Apple Memory Upgrade Compatible with Late 2015 iMac 27" Retina 5K Display DDR3/DDR3L 1867Mhz PC3L-14900 SODIMM 2Rx8 CL13 1.35v RAM DRAM
- Compatible with: MK462LL/A, MK482LL/A, MK472LL/A, refurbished, and all built to order late 2015 iMacs 27 inch with 5K Retina Display.
- 16GB ( 2x8GB ) DDR3L 1867 Mhz Late 2015 iMac Unbuffered Non-Parity SDRAM 204pin Low Voltage Dual Rank Module. Works with all iMacs with Skylake Processors. This module works for 27″ late 2015 iMac’s of every spec.
- Every module is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. We always have hundreds in stock! Free technical support from our Apple Expert technicians.
- Every single module is fully tested by the manufacturer.
- Our experienced technicians can verify if these parts will work for you.
6. Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 2666 C16 Desktop Memory Kit for DDR4 Systems
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across X99 and 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
7. New 16GB 4x4GB Memory RAM for Apple iMac DDR3-1333 MHz
Memory is the best way to increase PC Speed! Photo(s) are for illustration only and you will receive what is described in the listing. We have over 25 years experience in whole computer components! We sell and buy all types of new & used working RAM, CPU’s, Hard Drives, Rack Server Rails, etc.
8. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT8G3S160BM
CT2K8G3S160BM is an 16GB kit consisting of two 8GB DDR3L (DDR3 low voltage) Notebook modules that operate at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35-Volt or 1.5-Volt. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204-Pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
This is Apple specific memory, compatible with the models listed here: Mac Mini 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 Mac mini (Late 2012) / Mac mini Server (Late 2012) / MacBook Pro (13-inch and 15-inch, Mid 2012) / MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.7GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / iMac (27-inch, Late 2012 & Late 2013) / iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 & Mid 2015) / iMac 2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012, Late 2013, Mid 2014) / iMac 3.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2013 & Mid 2014) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2013, Mid 2014 & Late 2014) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2014) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015). When in doubt please check for compatibility on crucial.com’s memory selector tools.
9. 16GB 2 X 8GB Memory for iMac 27" inch 3.2GHz Quad Core Intel Core i5 Late 2013 ME088LL/A 1600MHz DDR3 (PC3-12800) SO-DIMMs RAM (PARTS-QUICK Brand)
16GB Total. Two 8GB PC3-12800S 204 pin SODIMM DDR3 1600MHz for iMac.
Compatible with DDR3 versions: iMac 27″ inch 3.2GHz Quad Core Intel Core i5 ME088LL/A (Late 2013).
System Specific memory backed by Parts-Quick Lifetime Warranty and Toll Free Technical Support.
10. Kingston 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 (PC3-12800) SODIMM Memory for Apple MacBook Pro (KTA-MB1600/8G)
Kingston is the industry leader in PC memory. Kingston is your best source for system – specific memory. Product is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. Included in the package is one 8GB module of Notebook memory. Specs are 204-Pin 1600MHz Unbuffered SODIMM.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Computer Memory For Lenovo H5055 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!