Finding your suitable readers for apple time machines is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple time machines including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
848 reviews analysed
1. WD 2TB My Passport Ultra for Mac Silver Portable External Hard Drive, USB-C – WDBKYJ0020BSL-WESN
The My Passport Ultra is trusted, portable storage in a design that brilliantly pairs metal and matte finishes to create a sophisticated style. It has plenty of space to store all the content you love. Social media and cloud storage import, WD Backup software and password protection help keep all your memories safe and secure. Easy to use, just plug it in to start saving and backing up.
2. G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive, Silver – Compact, High-Performance Storage – 0G03594-1
- High speed USB 3.0 for universal, high speed data transfer
- Solid, stylish all aluminum case for durability. Transfer Rates Up To 245MB/s2
- With capacities up to 10TB for multimedia intensive files (Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.)
- Time Machine ready for easy file back up
- Plug and play on Mac
- easily reformatted on Windows
- 3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
G-DRIVE USB delivers high performance storage in a compact and robust yet stylish package. Featuring a remarkably fast USB 3.0 interface that meets the needs of the creative professional, this 7200RPM drive is encased in an all-aluminum enclosure that looks as good on your desk as it does on the road. It’s designed for storage-intensive multimedia files, including video, photos, audio and music libraries. Ideal for high-speed data transfer and available in capacities up to 10TB*, G-DRIVE USB is Mac OS-compatible and can be easily reformatted for Windows. Plus, it’s Time Machine-ready so you can quickly back-up all your files. | *As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
3. WD 6TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 – WDBBGB0060HBK-NESN
The My Book drive is trusted desktop storage designed to complement your personal style with a massive amount of space to store your photos, videos, music and documents. Equipped with password protection and perfectly paired with WD Backup or Apple Time Machine, My Book desktop storage helps keep your files safe.
4. G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Desktop External Hard Drive, Silver – 0G05363-1
G-DRIVE with Thunderbolt 3 – An ultra-reliable, high performance storage solution featuring Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 Gen 1 interfaces in an all-aluminum enclosure. The G-DRIVE desktop device is perfect for storage-intensive applications like audio/video editing or digital photography. With a high-capacity, enterprise-class Ultrastar hard drive inside, the G-DRIVE with Thunderbolt 3 device is plug and play on Mac, and easily reformatted for Windows.
5. WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 – WDBU6Y0050BBK-WESN
Western Digital elements portable hard drives offer reliable, high-capacity storage, Fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices to back up your photos, videos and files on the go.
6. G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE Mobile USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Portable External Hard Drive, Silver – 0G10264
Featuring a plug-and-play USB-C port and transfer speeds up to 140MB/s** (1TB and 2TB), the G-DRIVE mobile USB-C drive offers portable storage in a stylish, aluminum design to complement your computer. And with up to 5TB* of storage, you’re instantly ready to back up your favorite videos, photos, music and documents, wherever you go. | *As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. **Based on read speed. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations. 1TB and 2TB up to 140MB/s, 4TB up to 135MB/s and 5TB up to 130MB/s.
7. Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model)
- 7.9-inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
8. G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile SSD Durable Portable External Storage – USB-C (USB 3.1), Up to 560 MB/s – 0G06053-1
- A durable design with IP67 water/dust resistance, 3M drop tested*, and 1000lb crush resistance
- Super fast transfer rates up to 560MB/s
- Latest generation USB C connectivity (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- Shock and vibration resistant solid state drive
- With capacities up to 2TB in a small, light package (As used for storage capacity, 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes and 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.)
- An industry leading 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device
- Just ask “Alexa, order G Technology External SSD.”
Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance, 3-meter drop protection*, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-DRIVE mobile SSD provides durable storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s** let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-DRIVE mobile SSD, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture. | *on a carpeted concrete floor | **As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Time Machines for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!