Finding your suitable readers for apple hichews is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple hichews including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
964 reviews analysed
1. Morinaga – Japanese Hi-chew Green Apple Candy Value Pack (12 Packs – 23.5.0 Oz) – Genuine Products Made in Japan!
Hi-chews are a soft and chewy candy from Japan. It has a similar texture to bubblegum but it never loses it’s flavor. You get the same great taste in every chew until it melts in your mouth. A wonderfully delicious treat for everyone. Each Box has 12 packs. Each pack contains 12 individually wrapped pieces. Total 144 pieces.
2. Hi-Chew Stick, Strawberry, 1.76 Ounce, Pack of 15
- HI-CHEW Strawberry sticks make a perfect “pick-me-up” snack for on the go or at home
- Contains real fruit juices and purees, no artificial colors, gluten free, cholesterol-free, and 0g Trans Fat
- HI-CHEW is an explosion of real, fruity flavors with a long lasting chewy texture
- HI-CHEW has long been the #1 soft candy in Japan, and in recent years, has become a hit in the rest of Asia and America
- Contains 15-1.76oz Hi‐Chew Sticks of Starwberry Flavor.
HI-CHEW is a soft, chewy candy that contains real fruit juices and purees, no artificial colors, gluten free, cholesterol-free and 0g Trans Fat. HI-CHEW is the #1 soft candy in Japan and is the new sensation in North America. Enjoy HI-CHEW, a sensationally chewy candy with real fruit juice! Includes 10 sticks of HI-CHEW. In the 1930’s, Táchira Morinaga was trying to create a new kind of chewing gum for Japan. Back then, it was very impolite to take food out of your mouth. So Mr. Morinaga tried to create a more culturally accepted version of chewing gum- one that could be swallowed. Fortunately, Mr. Morinaga already made outstanding caramel with a uniquely chewy, creamy texture. It was unlike anything else in Japan. In 1931, he added natural strawberry flavor to his caramel recipe and Chew lets was born.. Then in 1975, after decades of hard work perfecting his recipe, Mr. Morinaga re-introduced Chew lets to Japan as the wonderful candy we now know as HI-CHEW. Since then, HI-CHEW has been produced in over 113 flavors and became the most popular chewy candy in Japan. Today. it’s rapidly becoming an American favorite. We hope you enjoy the real fruit flavor and chewy texture that makes HI-CHEW like nothing you have ever tasted before.
3. Japanese Soft Candies Hi-CHEW : Strawberry,Green Apple,Grape,Lemon.No.a280
4. Morinaga – Japanese Hi-Chew Candy –12 Packs (Green Apple)
This is a value pack. Contain 12 individual packs, great for holiday or birthday
5. [Pack 6] Hi-Chew Apple Flavor candy
Hi-chews are a soft and chewy candy from Japan. It has a similar texture to bubblegum but it never loses it’s flavor. You get the same great taste in every chew until it melts in your mouth. A wonderfully delicious treat for everyone
6. HI-CHEW Green Apple Taste 7pieces 1.2oz × 10pcs Japanese Chewing Candy Morinaga Ninajapo
Ninjapo selects popular Japanese snacks, candies, foods and ships an original assortment. Please note that the contents may be changed by stock. This item is not Halal.
7. Hi-chew (Green Apple Flavor) – 1.76oz (Pack of 6)
Morinaga Hi-Chew Green Apple Flavour Fruit Chews Candy in 1.76oz (50g) Stick. Delicious Green Apple Fruit Chew milky candy. Product of Taiwan. 森永 ハイチュウ グリーンアップル味
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Hichews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!