Top 9 Apple Adaptar
Nowadays, there are so many products of apple adaptar in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple adaptar in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple adaptar which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
551 reviews analysed
1. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
2. Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Compatibility: iPhone Models iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Compatibility: iPad Models iPad with Retina display, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- Compatibility: iPod Models iPod touch 6th Generation
3. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV.
- The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display.
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
4. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
5. Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
- Use this USB-based power adapter to charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector at home, on the road, or whenever it’s not connected to a computer.
- You can connect the adapter directly to your device via the Lightning connector.
- Featuring a compact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging.
- Charging cable sold separately.
6. Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- The Apple 18W Usb‑c power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- While the power adapter is compatible with any Usb‑c-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12. 9-Inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation) for optimal charging Performance
- Charging cable sold separately
7. Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (for iPhone)
Featuring a new, ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any iPhone and all iPod models with a dock or Lightning connector.
8. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- Requires macOS Sierra.
- Compatibility- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
9. USB C Hub HDMI Adapter for MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MOKiN 5 in 1 Dongle USB-C to HDMI, Sd/TF Card Reader and 2 Ports USB 3.0 (Space Gray)
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Adaptar for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!