We spent many hours on research to finding air quality mold test kit, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best air quality mold test kit, you should not miss this article. air quality mold test kit coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 air quality mold test kit by our suggestions
574 reviews analysed
1. First Alert MT1 Mold Detection Kit
- Mold detection kit
- Tests for and identifies various types of molds colonizing in the home or workplace
- Tests up to 9 different locations
- Mold analysis completed by NIOSH certified lab
- Lab analysis of $15 per sample submitted will specify the type of mold growth
- Kit contains all test materials, manual, and preprinted return envelope
Tests for and identifies various types of molds in the home or workplace. Everything needed for a complete mail-in mold test, including 6 test tapes, three polybags a test card, manual and preprinted return envelope. Lab analysis of $15 per sample submitted will specify the type of mold growth.
Molds are microscopic fungi that exist almost everywhere. Molds feed off of organic materials and facilitate the decomposition of these materials for use by other plants and animals. To thrive, mold requires only moisture and a food source. Mold can enter your building through open doorways, leaks, the HVAC system, or even clothes. Once mold is in the building and finds a suitable food source, all that is required for a mold colony to start is moisture, typically found in humid spaces like basements and bathrooms
The MT1 mold test kit tests for mold spores than can cause allergies and health problems such as:
- Respiratory problems (wheezing, shortness of breath)
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation
- Dry, hacking cough
- Skin rashes or irritation
Mold growth can also cause damage to furnishings and structural damage to your home. The Mold Test Kit is easy to use and can test up to nine different locations. Lab analysis for each bulk sample costs $10. Preprinted envelopes are included to ship your samples to Cardinal Laboratories in Beaumont, TX. You will receive your results in five to seven days. Kit has a five year limited warranty.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
Mold test kit, user’s manual, and preprinted return envelope
2. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized="" fine="" particulate="" dust="" (pm2.5).="" formaldehyde="" is="" an="" environmental="" carcinogen="" yet="" odorless="" at="" lower="" concentrations="" that="" can="" off-gas="" from="" various="" building="" materials.="" detect="" low="" levels="" of="" airborne="" organic="" compound="" and="" odors="" or="" vocs="" emitted="" from="" biologic="" and="" synthetic="" sources="" such="" as="" plastics="" not="" perceivable="" to="" the="" human="" nose.="" check="" microscopic="" inhalable="" dust="" levels="" with="" pm2.5="">2.5>
Problems with allergies?
See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
-2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 – 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 – 9.999 mg/m3
-PM2.5 range: 0 – 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5
-Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days).
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards and Updated Manual emailed at time of item delivery.
3. Evviva Sciences Mold Test Kit for Home – 10 Simple Mold Detection Tests – Optional Lab Analysis – Test HVAC System, Room Air, Home Surfaces for Molds/Spores – Includes Detailed Mold ID Guide
- EXCELLENT VALUE INCLUDING 10 SEPARATE TESTS: Our mold testing kit includes 10 agar petri dishes for mold growth, 10 cotton tipped swabs, detailed mold information guide about common household molds, and an optional lab analysis (extra fee)..
- TEST ROOM AIR, YOUR HVAC SYSTEM, & ANY HOUSEHOLD SURFACE: Perform mold tests in 10 different parts of your home or office with our mold detector kit. Test your walls, shower, car, sink, HVAC system, room air, and other physical surfaces.
- OPTIONAL DISCOUNT LAB ANALYSIS (EXTRA FEE REQUIRED) – Lab tests can be pricey–but with our test kit it doesn’t have to be. Each purchase gives you an option to send samples to one of our partner labs at a discounted $40 per petri dish.
- IDENTIFY MOLDS WITH OUR MOLD IDENTIFICATION GUIDE: If you don’t want to spend the money for the lab test, our kit comes with a downloadable guide with multiple images and information on common household molds. Compare the mold on your petri dishes with the images in our guide to help make a positive identification!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Got questions about your results? Contact us for a consultation. If you have any concerns with your home mold test kit, we will refund you in full–no questions asked.
Is there a nasty smell coming from your air conditioner? Do you have a leak in the roof?
Your house smells musty and you have some leaky pipes. Familiar? Yes, you’ve had to deal with mold in the past so you’re pretty sure some mold exists in your home again. But what’s threatening your home this time?
Mold growth you can’t see is unsettling. But you don’t need to panic and call in professionals just yet. You first want to know where else in your home mold is growing so you can address the root cause of the problem.
With Evviva Sciences’ Mold Test Kit for Home, you can perform mold tests in 10 different parts of your home!
Our complete kit includes 10 petri dishes for performing tests, 10 cotton tipped sticks for sampling different areas, a detailed mold information guide for identifying the types of mold growing, and a discounted optional lab test ($40 per petri dish).
With 10 petri dishes, you have more than enough to perform tests on carpets, upholstered furniture, sinks, vents or ceilings. This DIY mold test kit allows you to see the results in as short as 48 hours.
Now, you can easily identify fuzzy black, brown or green mold that gives your home its musty odor. You don’t have to be a scientist to use our kit. It provides a simple method of determining the concentrations of mold in your home or office.
Still not convinced? Here are additional reasons to help you make the right choice:
✅ Utilizes the same sampling methods industry professionals use to test air quality in the home or workplace
✅ Helps identify molds in 10 locations in your home
✅ High quality agar plates
Detect mold in your house before it becomes a problem. Add Evviva Sciences’ Mold Test Kit for Home to your cart TODAY!
4. Healthful Home 5-Minute Mold Test. Aspergillus/Penicillium and Stachybotrys. Works Even If You Can’t See The Mold. No More Waiting for Labs. Includes Expert Consultation.
- As Seen on the Today Show. Detect Mold Spores & Allergens in Minutes. Even If You Can’t See It. No Waiting for Labs.
- Accurate and Safe! The only test that also detects spores and allergy-causing mold-particulates.
- Easy-to-use…three quick steps. Test for mold yourself before you rent or buy.
- Most sensitive test available. Patented technology from the U.S. PHS
- Includes Expert Consultation
- Detects the worst mold types, like Stachybotrys, that are often missed by air sampling
The best value in DIY mold testing and most sensitive. The ONLY test that also detects allergy-causing mold particulates. Why wait days or even weeks for a lab report that doesn’t detect mold allergens. Get the facts before spending your hard-earned money on obsolete and antiquated “tape lift”, “Petri dishes” or “air sampling” test kits. These old methods require the consumer to send a sample in. That’s why the 5-Minute Mold Test is the one product that mail-back sampling kit vendors don’t want you to know about. Uses EPA-recommended dust samples. No need to see the mold. If it’s growing behind a wall, it’s in your air and it’s detectable in the dust. Tape lifts CAN’T see what’s behind the wall, and should never be recommended for examining dust. Do your own testing quickly, easily and discreetly. The 5-Minute Mold Test detects the most worrisome mold spores AND mold particulates as determined by the US EPA. Uniquely, the 5-Minute Mold Test Kit includes specific antibody-based tests against more than 32 different Asp/Pen and mold types that cause discomforted and illness. Worried about you air quality? Test the settled dust in the room of concern or suspect areas of possible contamination. Uses the same proven lateral flow assay technology employed in medical labs. Validated in an EPA-licensed and AIHA-accredited al lab as the most sensitive and accurate rapid tests available and up to 100 times more sensitive than other tests. Provided are all the materials necessary for testing including 1 Asp/Pen and 1 rapid test, 1 All-in-One Collection Swab and instructions-for-use. Sample multiple areas together and test with one kit to survey whether you have a problem or order separate kits to test each area individually. A postage-paid mailer and sterile swabs for optional lab confirmation are included. An instructional video is available at My Healthful Home. Questions? Call toll-free number provided in the kit. Proudly Made in the USA.
5. My Mold Detective MMD103Mold Test Kit, 3-Room Kit
- 1 (15 liter) Air Sampling Pump – Its Reusable
- 3 indoor air sample cassette and 1 outside air sample cassette
- Fast 5 Minute Test – 5 minute internal timer for ease of use
- Professional Air Test Results — NOT ANOTHER PETRI-DISH
- Additional Lab Fees Required at time of online sample registration Standard lab analysis is $35 per sample.
6. DIY Mold Test, Mold Testing Kit (3 tests). Lab Analysis and Expert Consultation included
- Easy, Safe and Simple to use (quick start guide and full booklet included)
- Get Peace of Mind and protect your family from harmful Mold and mycotoxins
- Lab Fees and detailed report included in Price (except in Texas)
- Expert Consultation to explain results and discuss inspection included
- Save money vs hiring a Professional home mold inspector (3 surface tests included)
If you have recently been worried about a mold issue or have had water damage, then you understand how troubling it can be to not know if you have a mold growth in your home. No one wants to deal with the stress of an unknown health issue and to make matters worse hiring a “Professional” can cost 4 to 5 hundred dollars. Put your mind at ease and use our test to be sure. Mold and the toxins they produce can be dangerous and they can also be hidden. Don’t be fooled by instant check kits that only test for 3 different mold types. Our kit tests for all mold types. We include a guide to help you understand how to properly inspect your property for signs of mold and water damage. This is what sets our tests apart. Inspections are a very important and often overlooked aspect of mold testing. Without properly inspecting your property you could miss a huge issue and never know it. We strive to show you how to identify problems and how to use our mold test kit properly. Our product contains 3 tape lift samples(surface test), a quick start guide, and a mold inspection booklet. The tape lifts can be used to test surfaces that you suspect may be mold growth. The inspection booklet will tell you where to look for mold. Once you have collected the samples you will mail them to the lab (shipping to lab not included). Your mold samples will be sent to an experienced Lab that has processed more than 50,000 mold tests. The lab will analyze your samples and produce an illustrated data report that you will receive through email. All of the results are confidential and only you and the lab will see them unless you request otherwise. You can then reach out to us at your convenience for an expert consultation to help you understand the mold test results. In fact you can reach out to us during any stage for consultation and help with any questions you have about taking samples.** Texas residents or samples collected from Texas must submit $24 fee for Lab analysis**
7. MoldCheck Mold Test Kit (10 Tests per Kit) multiple air sampling tests, simple visual comparison, locate mold source, easy to use, no lab fee
- A kit with multiple mold tests to locate and pinpoint the source of the mold. Conduct a simple visual comparison of all areas to find which has the most mold to doscover the real mold source without calling a contractor
- No Lab Fee. This is a search-to-find-it mold investigation kit, not a mold identification kit
- At $49.95 per kit of 10 tests, yields the most economical mold test kit at $4.99/test
- Bright, easy to read comparisons of mold tests by color contrast and quantities per room
- A superior test kit that allows you to test and retest until you find the mold source
If you suspect that you have mold in your home, but can’t find the source of the contamination, then this is the smartest most economical mold test kit offered in home mold testing and detection. This mold test and retest kit is designed to help you find the location of a source of hidden mold contamination in your home or office. This is a search kit. This type of kit does not identify the molds, it guides you to the mold source by showing what’s in the air in each room. This whole house kit contains 10 tests designed to test many rooms or test and retest several suspect rooms. The vibrant visual mold colors and numbers of mold collected will allow you to compare and find the room with the most likely source of the mold contamination. The kit also contains a thoughtful-helpful mold investigation guide and a mold clean up guide. Each of the ten mold test films will support all the typical molds found growing on water-damaged wet building materials such as wood, sheetrock, insulation paper, glues and paints, etc. These molds include the black “toxic mold” Stachybotrys, and various Penicillium and Aspergillus and Cladosporum molds and other wet indicator mold species, which can cause illness. You simply open the film in each location and allow the air to settle on it for one hour. Add a drop of activating liquid and let it grow. The test develops each mold captured, in full color, at home for less than $4.99 per mold test. There are no lab fees with this kit. Other, one shot, mail-it-in lab test kits which offer to test a single air mold sample for $30-$40 are ineffective because they don’t help you pinpoint the location of the highest mold count, which is the likeliest location of the moisture problem, damage and mold growth in your home or office. Once you locate the mold source, if you choose, you can purchase a DIY mold identification kit or send a swab or tape to a mold identification testing laboratory, suggested in the kit insert.
8. Air Quality Monitor BIAOLING Accurate Tester for CO2 Formaldehyde(HCHO) TVOC PM2.5/PM10 Multifunctional Air Gas Detector Real Time Data&Mean Value Recording for Home Office and Various Occasion
- 【MULTIPLE DETECTABLE GASES】 – For everyone,，It’s necessary to know the air quality of the place where you live.BIAOLING upgraded indoor air quality monitor built in DART electrochemical sensors that can accurate detect air of Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Formaldehyde(HCHO), Volatile Organic Compound(TVOC), Particle Matter(PM2.5/PM10). Those readings involve detection of toluene, harmful chemical substances and pollutants in the air such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide,smoke,fog,dust,ink and others.
- 【NEW DESIGN】 – Newest unique mold and design with LCD Color Screen Digital Display
- it can offer mean value for each gas because long-term monitoring, the real-time data exist instability.
- 【PORTABLE&3000mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】 – Size about 5.83” * 2.76” * 1.18”. It’s easy to carry the intelligent air quality monitor that can help us detect the gas air pollution in household, kitchen, bedroom, office, school, car, hotel, travel, camping, party etc…especially in which has baby,child and pregnant woman. Built with 3000 mAh rechargeable battery and packaged with one USB cable, the standby time can last for 8-12 hours.
- 【EASY OPEARATION】 -This air monitor is easy to operate , easy to read numbers and support of an alarm sound will let you know if your air is unsafe and you need to take some actions. At the same time, you can set a standard value of formaldehyde. If the density is higher than standard value, the device will alarm.
- 【NOTIFICATION&WARRANTY】 – It is recommend to close the door and window when test indoor
- It is need around 60 minutes for testing formaldehyde TVOC CO2 (It is just need around 3-15 minutes for testing Cabinet, drawer etc small space.). We offer 30 days return for free replacement and full refund.
9. MyMold Detective MMD105 Mold Test Kit, Professional Mold, Dust, and Allergen Tester for Home, 5-Room Kit
- MYMOLD DETECTIVE – When you purchase MyMold Detective you are taking the first step towards putting quality back in your air. Don’t worry about the air in your home, with this mold detector you can check the air in your home for mold, dust, and allergens.
- MOLD TEST KIT – The MyMold Detective mold testing kit includes everything you need to test one room for elevated mold in your air and on surfaces.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS – Not another petri dish! Test your home’s air quality with the only trusted, accurate, and expert-developed mold and dust testing kit.
- INCLUDED – 1 (15 liter) reusable air sampling pump, 5 indoor air sample cassettes, 1 outside air sample cassette, 1 tape lift for surface sample, and 1 mailing envelope.
- ADDITIONAL LAB REQUIREMENTS – Note: Additional lab fees required at time of online sample registration. Standard lab analysis $35 per sample.
Its finally here, My Mold Detective, LLC (MMD) has developed a cost effective, easy to use, and industry validated mold spore “air” sampling system for the DO IT YOURSELF consumer. You can now screen the mold levels inside your home or office with My Mold Detective’s Mold Test Kit. The My Mold Detective Mold Test Kit is our industries First cost effective re-usable Mold Testing Pump. No more renting expensive professional pumps, and no more UN-reliable Petri-dish mold testing kits. Test like the PROS with your MMD100 Mold Test Kit, by MyMoldDetective, LLC. Remember it is important to understand that testing your air for elevated mold is a great first step in the process. Spore Trap air sampling is one tool in determining if your property has a mold condition that requires professional attention. Onsite assessments, additional testing, protocol development and professional remediation & 3rd Party Post Remediation Verification (PRV) testing may also be necessary to solve your properties mold issue. Why is My Mold Detective the best first option? Once you’ve decided to STOP ignoring the symptoms in your property, musty odors, allergenic effects, occupant complaints – you now have a reliable first step option to self-test problematic areas yourself, quick and easy to understand results. Don’t spend $600 to $1500 to determine you don’t have an elevated mold issue.
10. Mold Test Company | DIY HVAC Mold Air Test Kit | Test 10+ Locations | Lab Analysis and Expert Guidance Included
- Air test for toxic mold in 10+ rooms of your home with a single swab
- Quick & Simple mold air testing for HVAC: VENTS | FILTERS| RETURNS
- Accurate DIY Mold testing for air born health hazards like black toxic mold
- Mold Test Company phone guidance with a certified Senior Mold Analyst
- Microbiology report, lab fees & return shipping included with your perches
Mold Test Company and Biocide Labs have teamed up to bring you a professional grade do it yourself mold test kit for your HVAC system. The MTC DIY Mold Air Test Kit is designed to give insight to the presents of mold toxins you may be breathing throughout your home. This mold test gives you a cost-effective alternative to expensive 3d party complete home mold inspections. Don’t spend unnecessary money on costly mold remediation, get an accurate understanding of the health of your environment With Mold Test Company.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Air Quality Mold Test Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!