Finding your suitable readers for acer monitor p216 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer monitor p216 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
929 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
4. Acer Nitro Gaming Series VG270 27" Black IPS Freesync 75Hz LED Monitor 1920 x 1080 Widescreen 16:9 1ms Response Time
The 27″ IPS monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio presents stunning, high quality images with excellent detail. It also has (2) HDMI 1.4, (1) VGA port. Radeon FreeSync ends choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Fast response time of 1ms enhanced gamers’ in-game experience. No need to fiddle with buttons. Easily modify your monitor settings via the Display Widget utility software.
5. Acer Predator XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400, Quantum Dot, 144Hz, DCI-P3 , Delta E<1 (Display Port & HDMI Port),Black
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB273K Ultra HD display with 4K resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 27-inch (3840 x 2160) monitor combine’s jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.HX3AA.P03)
6. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
7. Acer XR342CK Pbmiiqphuzx 34" Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 100Hz Refresh Rate Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) 1900R Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate: 100Hz – Using Display Port or HDMI 2.0
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies.VESA Compatibility – Mountable:100 x 100mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 – USB 3.1 Type-C Port (Up) & 4 – USB 3.0 Ports (Down) – Display Port, HDMI & USB Cables Included
Introducing the Acer XR342CK display with a 34-inch curved IPS panel and 21: 9 UltraWide QHD resolution making your games, work and movies look as epic as possible. Special features like 100% sRGB and DTS Sound give you the perfect picture and entertaining experience while Picture-in-picture and daisy chaining multiple monitors together take your productivity to a new level. (UM. CX2AA. P01). Power: 56W. Viewing Angles = 172 Degrees Horizontal 178 Degrees Vertical .
8. Acer Predator XB271HK bmiprz 27-inch IPS UHD (3840 x 2160) NVIDIA G-Sync Widescreen Display (2 x 2w speakers, 4- USB 3.0 Ports, HDMI & Display Port),Black
- 27 Inch IPS UHD Widescreen with 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Pixel Pitch: 0.155mm. Flicker less Technology Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide and user manual below.Brightness:300 Nit
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 4ms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.80 Inches 21.70 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/ stand
- 14.50 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/o stand
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI (v1.4) & 1 x Display Port (v1.2). Horizontal Frequency 30 kHz to 140 kHz HDMI 1.4. 52 kHz to 133 kHz DisplayPort. Vertical Frequency 24 Hz to 60 Hz HDMI 1.4. 30 Hz to 60 Hz DisplayPort
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HK UHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Viewing Angles 178 Degrees Horizontal and 178 Degrees Vertical.
9. Acer Predator Gaming X34 Pbmiphzx Curved 34" UltraWide QHD Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology (Display Port & HDMI Port)
The Predator X34P is designed for ultimate gaming performance and style, the 21:9 aspect ratio and 34-inch curved screens transform your viewing experience by drawing you deep into the action. It also features NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. The brightness is 300 cd/m²
10. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2, Black
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Please refer User Manual before use
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV272U gaming monitor – the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX2AA. P03). Brightness 350 cd/m – Native, 400 cd/m – Peak (HDR Mode).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitor P216 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!