IMPORTANT NOTE for anyone not tech savvy:Chromebooks are not like windows in that you have to think of it more like you would using an Android phone (as it uses Android).Instead of using disks to install programs, you download apps from the App Store to make things work.Takes some getting used to if you are used to windows, but we were able to get everything we needed from the App Store for our daughter to go back to school successfully.
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer gx-785-ur17 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer gx-785-ur17 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer gx-785-ur17 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
565 reviews analysed
1. Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
2. Acer Swift 5 Ultra-Thin & Lightweight Laptop 15.6” FHD IPS Touch Display in a thin .23″ bezel, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Back-lit Keyboard, Windows 10, SF515-51T-507P
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265u Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz), 8GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Display
- Back lit keyboard, Intel Wireless AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 USB Type C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type C & USB charging, 2 USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power off charging) & 1 HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 3 cell Li ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-507P comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1. 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB Pie NV Me SSD, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium sound enhancement, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 3-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2. 2 lbs. | 0. 999 kg (system unit only) (NX. H7QAA. 001)
3. Acer Swift 5 Ultra-Thin & Lightweight Laptop 15.6” FHD IPS Touch Display in a thin .23” bezel, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Back-lit Keyboard, Windows 10 SF515-51T-73TY
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73TY comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 6GHz (8MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 512GB Pie NV Me SSD, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium sound enhancement, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160 Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 3-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2. 2 lbs. | 0. 999 kg (system unit only) (NX. H7QAA. 002)
4. Acer Aspire 3 A315-51-51SL, 15.6" HD Laptop (Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz, 6GB DDR4 SDRAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 64-Bit Home )
- 7th Gen Intel Dual Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz 3MB cache processor( Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz), No Optical Drive
- 6GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory(Expandable up to 12GB), 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) resolution LED-backlit display, 640 x 480 webcam, SD Card
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN,HDMI, 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Color: Black. Maximum expandable Ram memory: 12 GB
The Aspire 3 Series is perfect for every need. The A315-51-51SL model packs Intel Core i5 7200U processor, 6 GB memory, 1 TB HDD and a 15.6" display, all at a competitive price. The latest connectivity options are included, such as HDMI, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, USB and SD card slot. A dedicated numeric keypad helps you breeze through data entry. Moreover, this laptop also comes in an elegant, attractive design, so you wouldn't hesitate to take and use it anywhere.
5. Acer KG1-27in Monitor Full HD (1920 x 1080) AMD Free-Sync 144 Hz 1 ms GTG (Renewed)
Reach your gaming potential with this KG1 series 144 Hz monitor.
6. Acer V226HQL Abp 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Monitor (Display Port & VGA Port)
The Acer V226HQL Abp 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The V226HQL Abp LCD also features Display Port & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WV6AA. A08). Power 19.50 Watts (Power On).
7. Acer Aspire 5, 14" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Windows 10 Home, A514-52-78MD
Powerful and portable, the Aspire 5 delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Housing an 8th Gen Intel Core Processor, this Aspire 5 can tackle any job no matter how complex. Creativity soars to great heights with sharp, crisp visuals showcased on the 14″ Full HD screen, while the thin bezel provides you more space to work with wherever inspiration strikes. It’s the perfect companion to take with you wherever you go! Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire 5 thin, light design and aluminum top cover. This slender notebook is just 0.71″ thin and its smooth, tactile finish accentuates the cover’s premium feel and appearance. Your device stays at your side all day with up to 9.5 hours of battery life. The narrow bezel design offers more real estate for amazing images.
8. Acer C710-2833 11.6-Inch Chromebook – Iron Gray (16GB SSD)
Acer C710-2833 Chrome book comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron Processor 847, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Mobile Intel NM70 Express Chipset, Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, 2048MB DDR3 Memory, 16GB SSD Drive, 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Built-In HD Webcam, 3 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port, 1 – Ethernet Port, 4-cell Li-ion Battery (2500 mAh), Up to 4-hours Battery Life, 3.05 lbs. | 1.38 kg (system unit only)
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2013
If i had to say anything negative about it, it would be the lack of an optical drive, but Its not that big of a deal as i rarely need one. I wanted to go with the Samsung Chromebook as i like that brand better, but i was too worried about all the reports of the screen breaking for no reason that i decided on this one, and I am really glad i did.
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2013
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2013
I prefer the Acer.
Great little machines.The Samsung has a long battery life of 6-7 hours, and a great keyboard.it does not heat up at all.
The acer has a 4 hour battery, and I prefer the screen which is glossy while the Samsung is a matt screen, and is not as sharp as the acer screen.the video and camera are grainy, but easy to use.
The chromebook is a great computer for google browsing, video chat, and the apps are great.there are tons of apps, and more are added.
I got a new one and a refurbished.Both arrived on time, and in pristine condition.
You do not get the free storage if you get a refurbished chromebook.cloud storage is reasonable to purchase.you can use the chromebook just fine without the storage, and if you already have a google phone, you can use the same storage account.
There are many free apps.
The Samsung has a SD slot, that is very useful.Both the acer and the chromebook have all the needed port's to plug in accessories, like keyboards, big monitor, or external hard drives.they do not have disc drives, so you cant use accessories like the Wacom graphics tablet, and pen because you can't add drivers.you need an app.
the chromebook does not require antivirus.You can easily reset the chrombook back to factory settings.
Im hoping I can use the remote feature to help my friend use her new Samsung chromebook.she is intimidated by computers, so this feature is important to me.
the acer has some features that are useable offline, however it is designed to be used while using a high speed internet connection.
both machines are super fast.
The chromebook would make a nice first computer, or a supplemental computer, but would not replace a personal computer entirely.
Iv only tried a few of the apps, but the ones I have tried are great.
You won't be disappointed with the acer c7 if you are looking for an inexpensive web book.The Samsung has connectivity problems.that is improved with updates, However still an annoying problem.with the Samsung you need to reset the router every time you use it,however this is not a problem with the acer.
I love the huge battery life with the Samsung, and that it stays cool.
you may need to reset your router code to use the chromebook.
The chromebook can accommodate several users, and has a guest user feature.
I would buy the Acer c7 again, However the Samsung needs some software updates to fix the connectivity issues.
My Amazon shopping experience was excellent.
I have used amazon to purchase several things, and each item has been as described, and arrived on time.
9. Acer Aspire 3 15.6 inch FHD Flagship Premium Laptop w/ Accessories | Intel Core i3-8130U | 4GB +16Goptane | 1TB HDD | Bluetooth | HDMI | Ethernet | WiFi | Red | Windows 10
- 15.6"FHD (1920 x 1080) LED Backlight Display, Intel HD Graphics 620,bundle with acessories (USB extension cord, Mouse Pad and HDMI cable)
- Intel Core i3-8130U Processor 2.2 GHz up to 3.40 GHz,4GB DDR4 +16Goptane Memory, 1TB HDD Hard Drive
- 1 x USB 3.0,2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, High-definition audio support with 2 stereo speakers
- Windows 10 Home, 4.63lbs Weight, 15.02 x 10.35 x 0.82in ,Red
Memory: 4GB DDR4 +16Goptane Memory
Hard Drive: 1TB HDD Hard Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0,2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack
Video:Intel UHD Graphics 620
Audio:High-definition audio support with 2 stereo speakers
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.0
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
Battery: 2-cell lithium-ion
Dimensions(inches): 15.02 x 10.35 x 0.82 in
Weight: 4.63 Lbs
10. 2020 Acer 21.5 Inches 75Hz Borderless FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED Monitor, HDMI, VGA, Radeon FreeSync, Black + NexiGo VGA Cable
- 【Smoother Display】21.5-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080P) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an IPS panel
- 【Incredible Detail】75Hz refresh rate and 4ms response time delivers a powerful performance so that you can get the most out of your games and videos
- 【Splendid Color】100,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play.
- 【Adjustable Viewing】Tilt angle -5 degree to +15 degrees. 178 degrees horizontal and vertical
- 【Ports & Connectors】1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI. And Radeon free Sync technology
Acer SB220Q bi Monitor—21.5 inch Black LED Monitor
- Simply plug-in devices, such as an IPTV set-top box, game console, and more, to enjoy hassle-free entertainment. All while you carry out your everyday computing tasks on the Acer SB220Q bi Monitor!
- Game Mode designed for optimizing gameplay on PC and game consoles.
- Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile the Acer SB220Q bi Monitor. Make a stylish statement while staying productive with the 21.5-inch curved screen. The stand will add a modern look to your space.
Screen Size: 21.5
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1
Viewing Angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
Response Time: 4ms
Display Color: 16.7 Million
Display Type: IPS w/LED backlight
Video Port: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
Tilt: -5~+15 degrees
Dimensions: 19.6 x 15.1 x 8.3
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Gx785ur17 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!