Finding your suitable readers for 2 hp lathe is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2 hp lathe including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
581 reviews analysed
1. Jet 719600 JWL-1840EVS 2 hp 230V Lathe
- Headstock slides for maximum versatility
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of Lathe for maximum comfort
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features acme threads for smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
- Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
- Conveniently located digital readout
- Inverter is enclosed for added protection
Introducing the 1840EVS woodworking Lathe from Jet. Designed to be as versatile as you are in the shop This Lathe features a headstock that slides the full length of the bed. The included four-inch cast iron risers allow you to easily choose the working height that maximizes your comfort.
2. Nova 71118 Comet II – Midi Lathe Flexible Woodworking System, 12”, Powerful Electronic 3/4 HP variable speed
- Speed Range – This Nova Lathe has a speed range of 250-4000 RPM with its powerful electronic variable speed motor.
- Forward and reverse switch – Forward and Reverse Switch offers additional ﬂexibility with the Nova Lathe and allows you to achieve a superior ﬁnish.
- Capacities of 12” swing over bed and 16.5” between centers, expandable to 42“with an available bed extension accessory.
- 3” Faceplate, 6” Tool rest, Spur-Drive Center, Live Tailstock Center, Knockout Bar, Manual with parts breakdown and fasteners. Lathe Handwheel Unit.
- Warranty – 1 Year full replacement on motor, 5 Year full replacement on all other parts.
3. Delta Industrial 46-460 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe
- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class. Drive spindle: 1 inch -8 RH TPI thread
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
4. NOVA 1624 II 16 x 24" 8 Speed Wood Lathe, Black (SKU 24221)
This model provides the same features as the previous model. Offers a solid 1.5HP AC motor, 16″ swing capacity (expandable to 29″ capacity outboard with optional Outrigger accessory) and 24″ between centers. Expandable in 20″ increments with optional bed extension accessory.
Excellent entry level lathe that has enough versatility and power to give many years of turning. 8 speed range, from a low 215 rpm through to a high of 3600 rpm. Steel and cast iron stand included as standard equipment. Full swivel head functionality and solid cast iron components complete the package. Available in 11/4″8TPI thread. Includes 1.5HP AC motor, belt, stand, 2MT live center, 2MT spur/drive center, 3″ faceplate, 12′ toolrest, manual and fastenings. Note: This unit replaces the older NOVA 1624 Lathe. All old accessories and parts are interchangeable. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty on all parts, and a further 3-year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 5-Years limited warranty.
5. RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
- Rikon mini lathe: This Rikon mini lathe features a ½ motor that provides ample power for all turning needs. With a 10” swing and 18” between centers, this mini lathe also has a self ejecting tail stock and has easy access to speed change.
- Sturdy and Dedicated: Designed specifically at the request of pen turners who wanted a sturdy, dedicated machine for their craft. This scaled-down, basic mini lathe is made from cast iron, so vibration is not a factor, unlike other lathes made of aluminum.
- 5 speed ranger: This mini lathe has a 5 speed range that covers the bases for boring barrel holes, roughing out pen billets, turning to shape and finishing.
- Includes: This lathe includes a live center, tool rest, knock-out bar, and wrenches.
6. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
7. RIKON 3/4 HP Variable Speed MIDI Lat
8. Century formerly AO Smith GF2054 1/2 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48/56 Frame, ODP, Sleeve Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
9. Grizzly Industrial G0752Z – 10" x 22" VS Benchtop Lathe with 2-Axis DRO
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 Hp Lathe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!